• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

RANT: Stop oversexualizing your fursonas; treat them like characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucyfur

United forever in friendship and labour
Banned
Clothes
Sentient
More evolved
Capable of consent
Has her own backstory and personality
945A8E88-F99C-42C2-A978-FA9FB9680D6E.jpeg

3A2F916A-8622-48E9-818E-1E2C2793B9C4.jpeg

Now tell me if she for the sake of argument was a species that has a knotted ding a ling because hey that’s Vegas baby! What do you think?

like she has a history has character has thought has clothes and everything BUT~ since she still did come from a different line of development has a different more “animal” ding dong.

what say you @Jaredthefox92

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Well, I mean, I've seen people make sex toys based on Sonic characters. . .and write some pretty strong NSFW fanfic involving the characters. . .so I'd say Sonic fans are pretty questionable as well. You guys fit right in, and you're welcome here.

It's not like I don't hate the Sonic fandom as well, well at least 'that' part of the fandom.

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
jesus christ, i was gone for a few hours and seven pages of flamewar
FAF, you are an enigma

Lucyfur

Banned
Like I am gonna throw something out there

Some people might like oviposition now does this mean those people are suddenly going to be prone to offering their flesh to certain wasp breeds?
Tbh I say no I think they’d be more prone to the imagination with artistic mediums where it is a more sentient species like D’vorah from Mortal Kombat.

like you can have intrigue with a mechanic and not have attraction to it outside of a certain scenario like sentience and consent.
There is kind of a line there y’kno?

Like what if there was a planet of K9 and they were smarter than us as they made it here with their own warp driven space vessels. And they are anthropomorphic dogs. They have sentience and intelligence they can consent and have jobs and skills and all this stuff, but they are evolved dogs still and as such they still have dog ding a lings. Would you find people wanting and consenting to intermingling sexually with these visitors to be gross and degenerate and deviants?

MaelstromEyre

Slippery When Wet
Like I am gonna throw something out there

Some people might like oviposition now does this mean those people are suddenly going to be prone to offering their flesh to certain wasp breeds?
Tbh I say no I think they’d be more prone to the imagination with artistic mediums where it is a more sentient species like D’vorah from Mortal Kombat.

like you can have intrigue with a mechanic and not have attraction to it outside of a certain scenario like sentience and consent.
There is kind of a line there y’kno?

Like what if there was a planet of K9 and they were smarter than us as they made it here with their own warp driven space vessels. And they are anthropomorphic dogs. They have sentience and intelligence they can consent and have jobs and skills and all this stuff, but they are evolved dogs still and as such they still have dog ding a lings. Would you find people wanting and consenting to intermingling sexually with these visitors to be gross and degenerate and deviants?
If a bunch of dogs can develop space travel and come to our planet, I personally wouldn't partake in intermingling because. . .eh. . .knots.

But I'd pat them on the head and say "who's a good boy" and give them some kibble.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
If a bunch of dogs can develop space travel and come to our planet, I personally wouldn't partake in intermingling because. . .eh. . .knots.

But I'd pat them on the head and say "who's a good boy" and give them some kibble.

I'd offer Sophia to be their queen on their world and foster human space dogo relations so we can go off in space and claim the galaxy for the Emperor while we fight off the Ork fungus menace.

Lucyfur

Banned

Lol understandable
Tbh I’m of the Star Trek approach where hey yknow what if we fancy each other and find an attraction in personality and such like why not?

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Lol understandable
Tbh I’m of the Star Trek approach where hey yknow what if we fancy each other and find an attraction in personality and such like why not?

I'm of the Warhammer approach, but dogs would be considered "abhuman", and therefore not as bad as say Eldar, Necrons, or Orks. How would we know they come in peace? I mean yeah, they're man's best friend on here, but out there?

Yakamaru

Spookdogg

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
I think this meme fits perfectly..
IMG_20171102_103034.jpg

How this thread have been going on for this long baffles me.

My take is basically I don't care what people are into as long as they keep it to themselves and don't push it into someone else's face. It looks dumb if you do.

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
Status
Not open for further replies.