• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

RAP

mpcaap

AnarchoKominterN
yah well, here i see a lot of people with great and variate music taste, but i really dont see anyone talking bout hip hop, rap, trip hop or anything around that style, so it got me thinking.
are you those dudes who keep up with the R.A.P. shit, or the ones who think the only rap is the one on mtv, the ones who will listen to it but wont give it much importance or the ones who just dont give a fuck?

i personally love rap, specially latino shit.
heres some great shit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHVvxbyqZhs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEGcBDoWTgo

what do you think about rap?

TDK

BARK BARK WAG WAG
I love R&B, Reggae, Some Rap etc. Cuz im that *****:)

+Infinity

For me its more or less 90's Hip-Hop, Underground Shit, R&B Shit (I have a soft spot for stuff like Xscape, 112, and Mary J.), and the like.

mpcaap

AnarchoKominterN
i never understood why people put rap, R&B and reggae in the same category. its like putting country, rock and folk together.

what rap do you like?

quayza

Off topic. I tried you use the N-word in my furst post but got this ---->(*****)
What the? A brotha cant say the N word here.

Rytes

Click Here
fuck that shit! i listen to the spoken words of rhythmatic African american poets backed by a musical melody and great drums

Rytes

Click Here
Off topic. I tried you use the N-word in my furst post but got this ---->(*****)
What the? A brotha cant say the N word here.

you also can't say ***** (white term)

mpcaap

AnarchoKominterN
+Infinity

For me its more or less 90's Hip-Hop, Underground Shit, R&B Shit (I have a soft spot for stuff like Xscape, 112, and Mary J.), and the like.

i never got the '90s music or '80s music shit. dude, back in the 90 there was both shitty and good rap, just like today. its as dumb as saying i like 80s metal, you could be talking bout motley crew or napalm death.

mpcaap

AnarchoKominterN
fuck that shit! i listen to the spoken words of rhythmatic African american poets backed by a musical melody and great drums
did you knew a white man is considered african american if he was born in africa and taken to the USA?

Rytes

Click Here
i'll listen to it all, even Gucci... I don't if it's not "underground" , if I can bop my head to it, it's alright in my book.

Kid Cudi is what i've been listening to A LOT lately
also Drake, this dude is the shit!

Rytes

Click Here
did you knew a white man is considered african american if he was born in africa and taken to the USA?

I did, which why I love to pretend to be offended when someone says I am african american "THE FUCK YO? IM BLACK!"

mpcaap

AnarchoKominterN
I was like, the fuck when i saw it but o well.
people take this racism shit way too seriously. usually when i say this most black people give me the "WE'VE SUFFERED" SPEECH, but i honestly think if we just dont give it so much attention, eventually the old racist fucks will die and everything will be fine :)

TDK

BARK BARK WAG WAG
i never got the '90s music or '80s music shit. dude, back in the 90 there was both shitty and good rap, just like today. its as dumb as saying i like 80s metal, you could be talking bout motley crew or napalm death.

So true... remember Ma$e? But it's more about being nostalgic in my case rather than "90's Hip Hop > New Hip Hop". Speaking of good rap... LUPE FIASCO'S NEW ALBUM IS COMING OUT IN A FEW MONTHS, it's gonna be nice as fuck.

Rytes

Click Here
So true... remember Ma$e? But it's more about being nostalgic in my case rather than "90's Hip Hop > New Hip Hop". Speaking of good rap... LUPE FIASCO'S NEW ALBUM IS COMING OUT IN A FEW MONTHS, it's gonna be nice as fuck.

Ma$e a preacher now right?

LUPE!!

Rytes

Click Here
Yeah, he was weak as a rapper so that's irrelevant. It seems you find the Lord when either your career tanks or you end up in jail o_O.

Oh Lawd

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
Colt45 and 2 zigzags, baby that's all I need. I don't know about youguys but that's all I fuckin need...

Rytes

Click Here
No one knows B.O.B? or Wale? J5 got boring to me and Mos has been disapointing me.

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.
Do me a favour.

Stop speaking like a fucktard.