• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Rare stuff that you own

EdieFantabulous

Admurrable Admurral

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
I have a real lucha libre mask, an HGUC 1/144 GP01FB 'Linkin Park Edition' in honor of Gunpla's 30th Anniversary, a Spawn Issue #1 still in the wrapper, the prestige edition bonus "toys" from MW2 and Black Ops, but not the games themselves, a 1/144 scale Full Saber Attachment from Gundam 00V, and some other shit that I can't remember

oh yes, i saw it when that model was on sale^^ looked awesome!
and i wanted to have the full saber but its only for the 1/144 OO qan[t]... what a shame :T

Majora's Mask Gold Cartridge

here in germany they sold the gold cartridge only :3
im not sure what version of OoT my sister owns though... but i think ganons blood was green. not too sure about that!

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
A black belt, if that counts as rare.

Got one of those with my name sewn into it by the academy :3
as well they should have - that black belt test was the most brutal 6.5 hours of my life

EdieFantabulous

Admurrable Admurral
Got one of those with my name sewn into it by the academy :3
as well they should have - that black belt test was the most brutal 6.5 hours of my life

Figure out which cartridge it is? :U

VoidBat

- M/39 WWII Swedish Army helmet
- M/39 Gasmask (not used)
- French WWII tank helmet (made out of hardened leather, I think)
- Finnish WWII ammo bag with four machinegun clips, used during the Winter Wars.

I guess some of it could be considered rare to collectors. :/

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Lunar Silver Star Story Complete, Collector's Edition.
The Legend of Zelda, Collector's Edition.
The original Batman movies VHS, I heard they were fairly rare.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
Man.

You all have such better shit than I do. :C

Radiohead

Apply directly to forehead.
Man.

You all have such better shit than I do. :C

Would you like a piece of fossilized Oviraptor egg? They're not worth much but they're definitely a rare thing to own.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

Radiohead

Apply directly to forehead.

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
Since I'm a faggon, or dragonfag as some may call it I have a few rare dragons. One has a limited edition of like...3600 world wide? As well as another statue that also has a very limited number. I wonder sometimes if my antique bronze dragon is rare but I still need to have someone do a good luck over to see if it's legit or was made in one of those black-market places that do faux antique stuff and try to pass them off as real.

Also have a few hard to find games that are getting even more scarce such as Xenogears.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Pictures of Osama Bin Ladens body :V

Ad Hoc

THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
I have a pine marten skull that my uncle found while out deer hunting. It's rare considering its origins, pine martens are practically extinct in this area.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
A 1950's trades bicycle, a model of a matchbox Plymouth Gran Fury fire cheif car, limited edition mint in mint box, a 1940's/50's flash light.

ShaneDog

ShaneDog
I own a cased set of french duelling pistols with ivory tools. Everything is very ornate and I am quite proud of them. They will never leave me.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
I also have a copy of Diablo I, plus its shitty expansion. Also, Myth: The Fallen Lords.

Man, I feel stuck in the 90s.