• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Other) Selling: Rat Enamel Pin Badges - Starting at £8.00

WolfySilver

Hello,

I've recently started a kickstarter to be able to create my winged rat enamel pin badges.
They will be 35mm in size and made in hard enamel. Pledges start at £8.00 for one pin badge (although higher pledges make it cheaper per pin if you want multiple rattie pins! :D) I also have pledges which have pin badges and greetings cards (with winged rat designs on!) and A4 art prints available too.

I have stretch goals to make other winged rat designs too if we meet enough funding! :D

Thanks for looking! :D

rat2.jpg

WolfySilver

Just a quick update to say now that all pledges made that are £8.00 or over will now get a free A6 size postcard if we get funded! The postcard print will be of one of my rat artworks :D The print selected will be random but will feature cute rat(s!)

WolfySilver

Now 20% funded! :D
My rats with wings pin badge Kickstarter now has FREE stickers with every pledge £8.00 or over! This is in addition to the FREE A6 size postcard print* :D
Pictures of the stickers can be found on the Kickstarter link above :D
*(Only if we get funded!)