• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dakinu

Survive, thrive, and do what makes you feel alive!
Hello! As some of you may know, there's sort of a 'Skunk-tember' thing going on right now. It involves drawing art of skunk characters or your characters AS skunks, from what I understand. I'd like to play along as well.

To get to the point, I'd like to commission art of my rat character turning into a skunk while putting on a 'strange' motorcycle jacket on accident ["P.U. Crew" with a skunk tail as the logo?]. I'd like it to show his back just before the jacket goes over his other shoulder, and have his tail and back growing black and white fur.

Daniel the Rat - www.furaffinity.net: [COM] Daniel Reference 2017 by Dakinu
Pose the Example -
I'd be willing to pay:

$20 for one flat color/full body picture of him in the middle of the changes,
$25 for that picture and an 'icon' of his fully changed face looking back with eyes wide open and gritted teeth
$50 for flat color/full body before and after pictures as well. (him picking up the jacket beforehand and him in shock afterward)

I'd like it all to be done by Saturday, September 29th, Just before 'Skunktember' is over. It's not the end of the world if it's a bit late, but I'd appreciate the effort.

At any rate you can contact me by email at zander490@hotmail.com, or PM "Dakinu" on FurAffinity.

P.S. - WIPs / Streaming sessions are greatly appreciated.

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the artstation: raidez.artstation.com ( check out my portfolio for more sample styles )
i1wkw5t.png
3wO3hNb.jpg

Dakinu

Survive, thrive, and do what makes you feel alive!
Ooo, these are good ones. Thanks guys. I'll let you know if I need you~