• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ratchet and Clank

Melazzee

Advance!
I am a huge Ratchet and Clank fan :p Are there any other RaC players out there?

When All 4 One comes out, will you be playing it? I'm looking forward to the online multiplayer parts, I've always wanted to play RaC online (in Gladiator (I think it was this game), it was really hard to get online because the PS2 didn't have built in wi fi).

Looking forward to meeting other RaC fans! :D

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
I have the two disc-based new ones, but I haven't played them in a while. Debating whether to preorder the new Assassins Creed or All 4 One at Gamestop.

Winkuru

Shamefully i have to admit that "crack in time" is the only game in the series that i have played and completed. Crack In Time definitely was a good game so i definitely want to play the other PS3 Ratchet game and the PS2 ones.

I was disappointed when i heard that the newest game was going to be MP game but i guess now that i have seen videos about it doesn't look that bad. I'm not going to pick it up at launch but i will eventually buy it.

Jashwa

I am in the beta for A4O :p.

I'll probably not buy it, though. I don't really like the 4 person co op aspect. I'm more of a single player ratchet guy.

Iudicium_86

Just another artist
Been an avid fan since the very first game! Love Ratchet! They never let down. And I'll deff be getting A4O, and I have a headset, so it'll be easy to play with people.

Unrelated to specifically gaming though, I do quite a bit of fanart and even made an FA group for ratchet/lombax fans and characters.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Been an avid fan since the very first game! Love Ratchet! They never let down. And I'll deff be getting A4O, and I have a headset, so it'll be easy to play with people.

Unrelated to specifically gaming though, I do quite a bit of fanart and even made an FA group for ratchet/lombax fans and characters.

Could you link me to the group? I am only a part of one on FA

Melazzee

Advance!

No way! :O You're the person who wanted my RaC comic in the group I take it? Haha :p

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
those were my favorite games on the PS3 so far^^ i loved all of them and have played them multiple times! it was really refreshing to play such good 3D plattformers again!

I had the one with the Protopets, and the demo for the first one on a CD with a lot of demos for other games.

I like the creativity with the weapons.

ColdWarWolf

this brought back memories. as a kid i played 1,2,3 and deadlocked all the way thru. i love these games. Ill totally get the new one…just as soon as I get a ps3 :(

Cyril

Post-rock Crusader
Played through the first 4, the first 3 were awesome but deadlocked was kinda meh. Haven't played any since, mostly due to not having nor wanting a PS3. But yeah the original three are all great fun.