• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Rate my fursona (be honest and brutal if needed)

statttik

After being a furry for the last 10y i finally got my fursona. Be honest and if anyone knows an artist eith similar style pls tell me because i still want to commission a refsheet. (Artist ElectrycPynk)

Chomby

Monsters are hot. :)
10 out of 10. It has very nice colors and a very interesting design.

D

Deleted member 134689

Congratulations on creating your fursona! It took me a long time to commit to one too but once I did I was able to get a lot more immersed in the fandom. Just keep in mind that it's whether or not you love him that matters because people will rate high or low depending on their own personal preferences.

Miigo

Love the simplistic but still very unique look!! Congraz on the new fursona, would love to see more artwork ! ♥

statttik

Love the simplistic but still very unique look!! Congraz on the new fursona, would love to see more artwork ! ♥
Thanks and like i said i'd need to find an artist with a similar style first as i'm quite picky when it comes to that

statttik

Congratulations on creating your fursona! It took me a long time to commit to one too but once I did I was able to get a lot more immersed in the fandom. Just keep in mind that it's whether or not you love him that matters because people will rate high or low depending on their own personal preferences.
I love it personally yet it's still interesting what others think.

Faexie

Rara for short :)
Love it. I have a thing for characters with an overall dull color scheme with some vibrant highlights

Bink

FLOOFY!
Nawt bad imo.

Species though? Looks like a fennec to me, at first glance.

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

I don't understand. I see nothing but good on this design.

Because this is really a work of art here!