• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Rate my progress!

CrimsonKing3317

Creepy Victorian boy
Hello, I've been working on my art for a bit now, and while I haven't been able to drawn as often as I'd like, I feel it's a good time to show my progress so far:

Soldier consumed by the Earth.jpeg

7 Months ago

Left Below.jpg

Now

For context, the old one took about 3 weeks, and the new one 6h 50m over 4 days.

So, where do you think I improved, and where do I still have a long way to go?

MissNook

In my opinion, you've improved a lot in term of volumes and dynamic, but you seem to have taken less attention to proportions (the hands especially are really small on the new one and the torso seems really long). Anyway, it's nice to see your progress :)

lenago

Top hatted fox
Hello, I've been working on my art for a bit now, and while I haven't been able to drawn as often as I'd like, I feel it's a good time to show my progress so far:

View attachment 114134
7 Months ago

View attachment 114135
Now

For context, the old one took about 3 weeks, and the new one 6h 50m over 4 days.

So, where do you think I improved, and where do I still have a long way to go?
Humm quite a improvement, details like the hair and shading are looking great, and i will agree with @MissNook some body proportions are a bit off like the hands.

All in all i see lots of improvements with your style! Keep up the great work!

CrimsonKing3317

Creepy Victorian boy
In my opinion, you've improved a lot in term of volumes and dynamic, but you seem to have taken less attention to proportions (the hands especially are really small on the new one and the torso seems really long). Anyway, it's nice to see your progress :)
Yeah, I think the main thing is that I put a lot more effort on the old one, while the new is just more "refined". The hands are still a big problem, and I honestly had to redraw them about 3 times. I'll see if I can focus more on them next time. Thank you again!

CrimsonKing3317

Creepy Victorian boy
Humm quite a improvement, details like the hair and shading are looking great, and i will agree with @MissNook some body proportions are a bit off like the hands.

All in all i see lots of improvements with your style! Keep up the great work!
Thank you! I can definetely see the weird parts, like the proportions and a few other things I didn't intend. I'll try my best to learn from them :)