• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Rate the profile picture above you

Kinguyakki

Alignment: Chaotic Stupid
Aside from just being a striking color, the art is nicely done and the character design looks good. 10

Paws the Opinicus

*Not technically* a Gryphon!
Simply beat 3 parts smug, 2 tbsp. granulated sugar, 8/10 profile pictures ratings, diced, and broil on high heat for three minutes. Add scenery to taste. :D

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
At first glance reminded me of a more friendly looking version of the great owl from The Secret of NIMH 8/10

Loudly

The rogue borf (◡‿◡✿)
8 out of 10. Need to know what hair product you’re using for that majestic mane. And bonus points for an exceptionally cute smile

Ringo the Wolf

A lone wolf.
I actually like horses, and your profile picture, uhm... Not gonna say anything, just 10/10 ~w~

Savarin_Divin

Goddess ✵ Grand Star Divina
Mmmph. . .you're wolf. . .with a lot going on. . . I say you're a good 8/10 Sir Ringo. :3

Savarin_Divin

Oh, well hello there Delta if you don't mind me calling that, and thank you for thinking I am pretty. ^^ I can see you have a very impressive mane, and I am all about that. So, for that ran up about 7 already now smile seem nice enough. To give 2 points at a 9. . . . Oh, jeez I'm sorry Ringo. (>.<; ) but on the plus side I did kinda wanted to play around your hair if that means anything. . .xD

Last edited:

Savarin_Divin

Fair enough lol sorry about your eyes Raever. ^^; (and whoever else eyes I may have hurt.)
I am a fan of chaotic neutral types, there is some human out there a lord I believe he seems to enjoy cheese a lot I support his choices.
You look to have nice snowy fur we could even lose you out here in the snow. If it wasn't for your horns that is that. . .thought you do look like you could hold your own in battle. I give you good 8 cookies out of 10 mostly because I ate the other 2. . .sorry.

BadRoy

Snake awakens
Subject is way off-center and that's just unacceptable. 5/10

Sodasats20

“D a t t e b a y o”
6/10
Good artwork
Forced perspective hurts my eyes

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
7/10
I like the mixture of looking slightly surreal and slightly deranged. I also like the eye being covered by the hair.