• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Rate The Song Above You!

Cyanomega

I love the vocals and the instrumentals. Also I'm a sucker for anything that sounds like the 30s thru the 50s. It's also just a fun song. Could have sworn I hear a version of this with a female singer.
8/10
[

F

Foxosh

Beginning sounds like video games. Didn't have earbuds so i couldn't get the words

One from the greatest michigan band :)

Cyanomega

I really love it, mainly because it's weird and fun as all.

so 8/10.

Also, venison is the best meat, fishing is relaxing, and lying to friends is normal and a right of passage.

so I guess this would be a appropriate submission

[

we have reached the audience participation portion so let's all sing along....

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
5/10 I honestly do not know what should I think about it <.<

Gushousekai195

Wants to ride in a Hydro Bronc
8/10 I expected this song to be a dark metal song by the album art alone. I’m relieved it wasn’t. It’s a good song and it sounds like it’s from the 80s, too. That I love.

edit: It IS from the 80s! Lit!

Last edited:

LucierdaSolari

Wholesome Vixen
8/10 Lovely reggae feeling, as long as the “good vibes” aren’t alcohol and “higher than the sun” isn’t a marijuana reference. I feel like going to the beach now, and the beach to me is paradise I am willing to get lost in. hehe

G

Gift

5/10 Fine for if I'm trying to relax or head off to sleep and I didn't have anything else to listen to, but I don't think I'd listen to it for fun. Sorry. Guess ambient isn't my thing. :/

B

blue sky love

5/10 to be honest, it's not one of the better songs I've ever heard, but it's unique; it just doesn't grab my attention. I wouldn't really search for it on Spotify or anything.

B

blue sky love

9/10 This is a song that my parents listened to in the car when I was a teen! The vocals are great and so is the guitar!

-----
Matisyahu - "King Without a Crown"

This song came out yeeears ago and there is also a studio version, but I prefer this version; our local rock station 99.9 the Buzz always played this version instead so it was the first one I heard out of the two.

Draakc from State Farm

Miner Sixty-Niner

Draakc from State Farm

Miner Sixty-Niner
6/10 I love the use of guitar in this song, although the vocals aren't my favorite
I fucking love that band btw
I just can't rate it because I came here too late

Draakc from State Farm

Miner Sixty-Niner
Last edited:
B

blue sky love

6/10
Not really my taste of music, but it's really not that bad!

"Gold Lion" - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

B

blue sky love

6/10 It's got great instrumental quality and I love this artist's style of music... I just don't like the overall inflection in his voice (seems forced).

This is an awesome song, it's the song that made me start questioning my past relationship with my ex fiancée
"I Know You Too Well..." - Reel Big Fish