• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Rate The Song Above You!

F

FrostHeart

6/10 It's got great instrumental quality and I love this artist's style of music... I just don't like the overall inflection in his voice (seems forced).

This is an awesome song, it's the song that made me start questioning my past relationship with my ex fiancée
"I Know You Too Well..." - Reel Big Fish
5/10

The Soggy Bottom Boys - Man of Constant Sorrow

B

blue sky love

8/10 It's actually REALLY good, but it's... just not something I'd add to my liked songs list on Spotify. Excellent nonetheless!

Skid Row - "18 and Life"

sleepy kitty

feline enthusiast & insomniac
9.5/10 This song is amazing; first time hearing it too!

Cake - "Never There"

Kharayi

A bit sketchy.
9.75/10 First time hearing it through a nice pair of headphones, love the subtle phone noises that I'd never noticed before.

Psychic TV - Godstar

FurryFelix

Rookie Fur
9.2/10 - A great song overall with a damn good message in the lyrics as well. Brian Jones was a heck of a musician that died way before his time.

The baseline and the guitar riffs are fantastic, definitely a song that I'll be adding to my Spotify list.

Kharayi

A bit sketchy.
5.5/10 Never been a fan of Linkin Park. But trying to listen without being too judgemental, I guess Faint isn't a terrible song.

Club Nouveau - Lean On Me

1/10. Not really my cup of tea: I don't like how the vocalist lingers on the words and I don't like the instruments, especially the percussions. I don't feel engaged by this song on any level, rhythmic or emotional, only annoyed. Yeaaah my critique isn't very flattering but it's how I feel I'm afraid, don't take it personally eh

Here's a "club chill" song, I guess you might call it. Use of headphones with a deep bass is highly recommended. You be the judge, stranger

Last edited by a moderator:

DariusTheLoony

Darius Nack
6/10 it's a good song but it kind of is overhyped by the sound and not really the vocals. I feel that music should be even with one another so you're able to hear the song and the vocals at the same time and not feel like the sound itself is leading more than the vocalist.

Rouge166

6/10 it's a good song but it kind of is overhyped by the sound and not really the vocals. I feel that music should be even with one another so you're able to hear the song and the vocals at the same time and not feel like the sound itself is leading more than the vocalist.

9/10 really beautiful instrumental and it tells a story, just seems instrumentals were too loud to hear lyrics at parts and some vocal cracks.

otterpaws

Haven't been very interested in FAF recently
6.5/10 pretty funky

Since I am a man of culture, here's a jojo reference!