• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Rate The Song Above You!

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
Not really my genre, so I'd say a neutral 5/10, but I'll give it a +1 for coming together well in that final minute and say 6/10.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
6/10, it does all it needs to pretty well (if not a bit too heavily for my tastes at least) but everything is very cliche.

2/5
Not a big fan of ambience music and this song is really long

D

Deleted member 134556

8/10, I love the atmosphere, and the steady pace and rhythm

Some fantasy power metal here for anyone who's interested

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
Oh my god, I remember hearing that Gloryhammer song in an IT lesson at high school, of all places. Our teacher was a huge fan of power metal, and had no qualms about playing it out loud — not that I was complaining. It gets a definite 10/10 from me, just from that memory alone.
Here’s a song from one of my favourite modern bands. I guarantee you that you’ll be amazed by the frontwoman’s vocal range, even if this genre isn’t exactly your cup of tea.

Erix

>‿‿◕
I guess it just wasn’t my type of humor, but I’ll give it a 4/10, sorry : ( just not my type of song as well.

Good song by my guy Brakence. Dunno if any of you guys like this type of music, but his certainly strikes a cord within me <3

I guess it just wasn’t my type of humor, but I’ll give it a 4/10, sorry : ( just not my type of song as well.

Good song by my guy Brakence. Dunno if any of you guys like this type of music, but his certainly strikes a cord within me <3
5/10 pretty bland
Rate this iconic song

Erix

>‿‿◕
I don’t think I watched any Goosebumps tv show so that’s why I haven’t heard this song before heh. Regardless, it gets about hmm... a 6/10 from me! Does sound sorta catchy but the song is okay to me.

Wonder what y’all think about this? :3

TheCynicalViet

I don’t think I watched any Goosebumps tv show so that’s why I haven’t heard this song before heh. Regardless, it gets about hmm... a 6/10 from me! Does sound sorta catchy but the song is okay to me.

Wonder what y’all think about this? :3
That's a 4/5 from me. Sounds like something I'd listen to.

Let's bring a throwback:

Erix

>‿‿◕
Hmm, really torn on whether I like your song or not. I do like the jazzy groovy vibes it gives me ^^ but I feel like I want a bit more of something from it.. I would say a solid 7/10 in my book, not bad not bad.

Gonna post a more tranquil song and see what you guys think about it. I think it’s such a beautiful song <3

Hmm, really torn on whether I like your song or not. I do like the jazzy groovy vibes it gives me ^^ but I feel like I want a bit more of something from it.. I would say a solid 7/10 in my book, not bad not bad.

Gonna post a more tranquil song and see what you guys think about it. I think it’s such a beautiful song <3
6/10 pretty relaxing

Dare I post this one
Haha I totally dare