• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Rate The Song Above You!

J

JacobFloofWoof

8/10 Cool af heavy metal riffs, epic, not the biggest fan of breakdowns, repetitive chugging, or overly symphonic/choir/popped out stuff in that vein.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nexus Cabler

\ ( :v ) /
9/10 Awesome, love the guitar sounds, and the vocals had a fresh old school vibe to me.

J

JacobFloofWoof

9/10 Awesome, love the guitar sounds, and the vocals had a fresh old school vibe to me.

8/10 good vocals, production, speed, and a lot of energy, stands out a little bit more than other bands in the same genre, maybe a little bit more upbeat for my tastes though.

O

O.D.D.

Been a while since I listened to 3DG

Not bad really even if they weren't my fave, 7/10

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
That was pretty cool. Kind of reminded me of playing megaMan game for some reason. 7.7/10

Hawkie

Avis Accipiter
2/10 but that's just me. Sounds like it belongs in an 80s movie featuring a dystopian society or something.

O

O.D.D.

9/10, kind of thing I'd listen to when I'm deep in my cups and need to chill

Ennui Elemental

Eat shit and die, tankie assholes
Banned
Kind of like a mishmash of groove metal and sludgy stoner rock, vocalist sounds REALLY familiar in a way I can't quite put my finger on... I want to say that's a voice I've heard in a very different genre. I like it, 8/10

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
Hmm. 7/10. Not EXACTLY my cup of tea but Monstercat tend to have a lot of good music.

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
6/10. Not one of their best. 1992 was probably the beginning of their end phase. A lot of cover songs, but the glitz rock genre was on the way out. Last was a quiet album in 1999, if I remember.

From same year:

Draks

Professional Composer, Bon Vivant, Derg.
6/10 The editing is rather decent on this, just for some unknown reason I can't get into the slight rasp/windiness??? of the singers voice. Definitely good background music though.

The_Happiest_Husky

I love you all <3 We had a good run
9/10, nice and smooth and relaxing. Love the violin section too. Also points for the smooth video loop, there's no jump that I can see where the video repeats

Erix

>‿‿◕
10/10, great music, perfect sync-IGN.

Here's this then!

Oh shit

8/10!

This song sounds badass, like I’m bouta go in a boss battle =]

Heh, wouldn’t it be funny if I said this song was 0/10?

*Mono’s eyes start to glow red, and he gives me a blank stare*

*this song starts to play*

Uh oh... I REGRET MY ACTIONS

IT WAS A JOKE MONO-

AHHHHHHH!

———
Alright, since most of the time, legit everytime I show hyperpop on here no one seems to like it, I’m goin the more chiller route 3:<

Have yourself a dose of good ol’ classic, khai dreams <3

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
Oh shit

8/10!

This song sounds badass, like I’m bouta go in a boss battle =]

Heh, wouldn’t it be funny if I said this song was 0/10?

*Mono’s eyes start to glow red, and he gives me a blank stare*

*this song starts to play*

Uh oh... I REGRET MY ACTIONS

IT WAS A JOKE MONO-

AHHHHHHH!

———
Alright, since most of the time, legit everytime I show hyperpop on here no one seems to like it, I’m goin the more chiller route 3:<

Have yourself a dose of good ol’ classic, khai dreams <3

Ooh, I like! Very nice! 10/10 from me!

Also, funny little thing you did there, hah!