• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Rate Your Furry Fandomness

Augustus

aka A. Clydesdale
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate you passion in the fandom? 1 would be you just dabbling in it, while 10 would be full-blown furriness.

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Hmm. I'd rate myself 2.

L

-..Legacy..-

3, maybe 4 max. Still lack finishing Coma's backstory, going to a Con, and the whole suit thing :D

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
8/10
oh no

I need help.

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
100% a complete furfag. Doesn't get much worse unfortunately. I'm bound to this hell for a long time to come :p
*hugs the fellow trashy furfag*

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
I want to say 10. Even though I don't have a fursuit yet it's definitely a plan of mine, but I've been to a couple local furmeets and I have quite the amount of characters and even a custom species to my name.

D

Deleted member 111470

7/10

I've yet to obtain a fursuit and go to a furcon.

Filter

ɹǝʇlᴉℲ
Hmm... maybe a 2?

It varies.

I've always liked anthropomorphic animals. I make furry art for fun, and I sometimes find myself on furry sites, but I'm not involved with the fandom IRL. Identifying myself as a furry might even be misleading to others. Lots of normies like anthros, after all, and few of the furry stereotypes actually pertain to me. On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised to find that I'm still drawing furries 40 years from now. Long after most of today's furs have moved onto other things. By some definitions, that would make me a furry for life.

Last edited:

lyar

Its not the human race, its just the human race
1 definitely maybe if I knew more furries personally I'd be involved