• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Rawr (Means hello in Demon, i think?)

VeoBoi

Raver Demon
Hello! U-uhm i mean Rawr. Yes, rawr.

I'm Veo, your average silly, gay (and most often naughty) demon from germany :)
I guess demons are kind of a rarity in the furry community, so i thought why the hell not (haha..i made a joke there..hell..haha).

Uhm, I'm terrible at introductions, but yeah. I don't really have a drawing of my fursona...all i got are screenshots where i made him in Sims 4 and he looks pretty much exactly like that!

Would love to make contact to other demons on here and such cause there can never be too many of us :eek:
If you'd like to also contact me on Telegram or Discord (which i use daily), the details are on my profile.
...This sounds like something you'd write on a dating site omg i'm sorry.

I stop rambling now :) Y'all have a wonderful day and don't forget to spread positiveness and smile every once in a while!! <3

Last edited:

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Welcome, demon! Hope you enjoy the fandom, and have fun here! Huh...as for demons, the closest thing was a RP I did with a fur in France, who decided to base a character on the video game Bendy and The Ink Machine : P He placed a mouthy little retro cartoon demon, it was pretty funny!

Bendy looks like this:

db24jmv-ecc22d1f-e29c-4932-ba57-5f9c6ba64607.png

So, aside from demons, any other favorite species?

Tallow_Phoenix

Totally not a vampire
Hey there, welcome to the forums! I honestly don't know of anyone else with a demon for a main 'sona, but I have a demon OC that I'm making a webcomic for if that counts! :) (edit: he does look a little different than your demon though!)

VeoBoi

Raver Demon
Hey there, welcome to the forums! I honestly don't know of anyone else with a demon for a main 'sona, but I have a demon OC that I'm making a webcomic for if that counts! :) (edit: he does look a little different than your demon though!)
Oh really? Would love to see that!! <3
Yeah i noticed demons are a rarity :eek: Hope that changes hehe

goldcatmask

Yeet My Meat
I've only ever met one other demon during my time around the fandom so i'd be inclined to say you're correct. But welcome! I'm a cat myself.

Path Light

Hello VeoBoi!