• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Rawr (Means hello in Demon, i think?)

VeoBoi

Raver Demon
Hello! U-uhm i mean Rawr. Yes, rawr.

I'm Veo, your average silly, gay (and most often naughty) demon from germany :)
I guess demons are kind of a rarity in the furry community, so i thought why the hell not (haha..i made a joke there..hell..haha).

Uhm, I'm terrible at introductions, but yeah. I don't really have a drawing of my fursona...all i got are screenshots where i made him in Sims 4 and he looks pretty much exactly like that!

Would love to make contact to other demons on here and such cause there can never be too many of us :eek:
If you'd like to also contact me on Telegram or Discord (which i use daily), the details are on my profile.
...This sounds like something you'd write on a dating site omg i'm sorry.

I stop rambling now :) Y'all have a wonderful day and don't forget to spread positiveness and smile every once in a while!! <3

Last edited:

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Welcome, demon! Hope you enjoy the fandom, and have fun here! Huh...as for demons, the closest thing was a RP I did with a fur in France, who decided to base a character on the video game Bendy and The Ink Machine : P He placed a mouthy little retro cartoon demon, it was pretty funny!

Bendy looks like this:

So, aside from demons, any other favorite species?

Tallow_Phoenix

Totally not a vampire
Hey there, welcome to the forums! I honestly don't know of anyone else with a demon for a main 'sona, but I have a demon OC that I'm making a webcomic for if that counts! :) (edit: he does look a little different than your demon though!)

VeoBoi

Raver Demon
Hey there, welcome to the forums! I honestly don't know of anyone else with a demon for a main 'sona, but I have a demon OC that I'm making a webcomic for if that counts! :) (edit: he does look a little different than your demon though!)
Oh really? Would love to see that!! <3
Yeah i noticed demons are a rarity :eek: Hope that changes hehe

Tallow_Phoenix

Totally not a vampire
Oh really? Would love to see that!! <3
Yeah i noticed demons are a rarity :eek: Hope that changes hehe

Here he is! Don't let his haughty appearance fool you, he's a good boi :p

goldcatmask

Yeet My Meat
I've only ever met one other demon during my time around the fandom so i'd be inclined to say you're correct. But welcome! I'm a cat myself.

Path Light

Hello VeoBoi!