• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Read-only gone, but submitting is broken

Chrysopoeia

Contains no genuine meat.
Exactly what it says on the tin. I noticed that the front page had the same images that it did yesterday, but figured that the unlock had just happened... Until I tried to get my own submission out, which resulted in
b0c01fb4ca.png

That. I'm guessing the submission page is damaged? Is anyone else having this issue? I'd assume so, given the front page's continued features.

Resua

I void warranties and load new firmware.
Exactly what it says on the tin. I noticed that the front page had the same images that it did yesterday, but figured that the unlock had just happened... Until I tried to get my own submission out, which resulted in
b0c01fb4ca.png

That. I'm guessing the submission page is damaged? Is anyone else having this issue? I'd assume so, given the front page's continued features.
I was able to upload a PNG just now, under 1000x1000.

Resizing might be borked...

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable
holy shit this is incredibly slow

Holtzmann

Juular.
holy shit this is incredibly slow
Nothing unexpected there. Lots of people getting in trying to upload stuff is going to result in slow/unstable servers. Hopefully it'll get better in an hour or two, when people either get their stuff sorted out, or get tired and give up. Either way, the load needs to go down before the system works properly.

Indagare

I'm trying to figure out how to log in. I tried every email I can remember but I keep getting the "The email you provided, '...', did not match the email registered with the account 'Indagare'". I'm fairly sure there's a solution here somewhere, but just looking up "login error" gets me more results than I know what to do with.

ZX6R

I'm trying to figure out how to log in. I tried every email I can remember but I keep getting the "The email you provided, '...', did not match the email registered with the account 'Indagare'". I'm fairly sure there's a solution here somewhere, but just looking up "login error" gets me more results than I know what to do with.
If you can't figure it out, try contacting accounts@furaffinity.net

Necire

I know this sounds dumb but...under when it asks for username...are you letting chrome put in your email address as your username? Cause I was dumb and having the same problem until I realized that my username was being autofilled with my email.

Indagare

I know this sounds dumb but...under when it asks for username...are you letting chrome put in your email address as your username? Cause I was dumb and having the same problem until I realized that my username was being autofilled with my email.

It's not dumb; it's an easy issue to have. I'm using Firefox, and I double checked to make sure that wasn't happening. I directly typed both in the appropriate areas as far as I can tell.

MishkaM

On their update they say they removed Image Magick from the app server, I just put 2+2 together reading this thread, they have deactivated the submission page because they can't process any of the submissions without Image Magick. Maybe that isnt it but that seems like its probably it.

Chrysopoeia

Contains no genuine meat.
Welp, seems to be working for images now, at least. Here's hoping we're good to go for good, now!

I will say, though, that I'm also having issues with the captcha not accepting the response when switching between accounts. I think it may be dialed up too high?