• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Realistic Styled Headshots (closed)

Cerrvine

Hazelthorn Art
Hi! To build updated commission examples I'll be doing some free headshot art. Just post some references and I will pick ones that interest me. I'll update this post with the ones I do and let you know. Not a raffle, but I will try to do different species or types of characters as examples. I currently have no time limit, so feel free to put up multiple characters (just don't spam).

Check out my art here: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/cerrvine/

I will be doing these in a semi-realistic style with lineart. I really like fantasy (think DnD) or naturalistic types of characters, but will be doing any.
Untitled_Artwork(5).jpg
@Emberfrost
Untitled_Artwork(5).jpg
@ScourgeFeather

Untitled_Artwork(6).jpg
@Mesonoxia
Untitled_Artwork.jpg
@miss_samychan

Last edited:

RyuokoWolf

Your Cantaloupine
Oh I love your Aggretsuko art <3
Would you like to draw my cryptid?

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨
These are all female fursonas who represent different sides of my psyche! Solo 'em, group 'em, do whatever you can create~!

Thank you so much in advance! It is fun to see your style. ✨

Emberfrost

Mrrawr! Come play as I lurk in the shadows
465312D6-7043-4008-8333-D3322196E775.jpeg

This is my ref. I love your art style and would greatly appreciate a drawing of them.

AkatsuriTaro

A Simply Stoned Bunny Babe
Alita; Gamer Fox. Probably would have more futuristic outfits, a rad VR headset, probably more mech-suit Samus armour, but moderatively revealing. She can digitally alter landscapes to suit her needs, including environment, object behaviour, and physics. Usually uses to her advantage to allow temporary flight, given she can only leave a few feet from the ground.

Taro; ??? Goddess Rabbit, uses magick (with help from any type of ruby gemstone material.) Usually wears golden chainmail, but her outfits vary. Probably would dress as a witch or mage. (As long as she retains some aspect of keeping her chest in view, specifically with her rubies.) She can also partake in melee combat with her ears. (And sit on them too, they get pretty fluffy.)

The_Happiest_Husky

Actually a dog
Woah, your art is lovely! I really like the realistic studies you're doing, but your acrylics and such are beautiful as well! You're great at capturing the unique charm of each animal! :0

If you would like to, my sona is a fantasy creature of sorts- a Wolpertinger based on a lop-eared rabbit. I'd be curious to see how the different animal features that make her up would translate in a semi-realistic style!

Thank you for the opportunity! Even if you don't do her, I'll enjoy seeing what else you draw around here and FA itself! :D

Attachments

• Scourgefeather ref sheet full.jpg
    Scourgefeather ref sheet full.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 16

Cerrvine

Hazelthorn Art
Thanks for the replies! Feel free to add more, I'll get them done when I can. (may or may not be shaded)

Chomby

Taking a break from the forums. See ya.
Wow I did not expect to see the incredible professional-looking art you have in your gallery. I'd be honored to be chosen, but I look forward to seeing how you draw other people's characters here as well. Thank you for your generosity!

Here is my 'sona, Ash. He's a cat-bat hybrid.

Untitled124_20220121122857.png

Untitled160_20220307172744.png

Kyoukiaoitatsu

Lovely art. Please meet my new boy Bon. I hope you might choose them. ^^ He has a soft and shy personality. Blushing and demure expressions. His eyes are brown.

Pompadork

Leche
You have such a beautiful art style! I would love to drop my boy Bishop for consideration!

Attachments

• 1652484762157.png
    1652484762157.png
    844.4 KB · Views: 8
Still taking a few more, but I've started to update with art - not sure if I'm tagging correctly
Your art and style are beautiful, I had to watch you on FA right away! :O <3 I'd love to get a headshot of my newest fursona Beanie, if you're still open for headshot requests!

Beanie_-_REF_SHEET_sfw.png

1651939367.sealterbloind_beanie_-_profile_headshot.png

Not sure how much will be showing of her chest area, but you can draw her with her glasses and earrings in some casual t-shirt or tank top something like that! ^^

Hi! To build updated commission examples I'll be doing some free headshot art. Just post some references and I will pick ones that interest me. I'll update this post with the ones I do and let you know. Not a raffle, but I will try to do different species or types of characters as examples. I currently have no time limit, so feel free to put up multiple characters (just don't spam).

Check out my art here: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/cerrvine/

I will be doing these in a semi-realistic style with lineart. I really like fantasy (think DnD) or naturalistic types of characters, but will be doing any.
View attachment 131949 @EmberfrostView attachment 132056 @ScourgeFeather

View attachment 131952 @Mesonoxia
Oh my goodness, my baby came out so cute and whimsical in your style!!! I love how you did the fluff ruff especially! I absolutely adore it, thank you so much! <3 Do you mind if I use it as a profile pic on a few social medias? (With credit to your page, ofc!)

Cerrvine

Hazelthorn Art
Oh my goodness, my baby came out so cute and whimsical in your style!!! I love how you did the fluff ruff especially! I absolutely adore it, thank you so much! <3 Do you mind if I use it as a profile pic on a few social medias? (With credit to your page, ofc!)
Glad you like it! I don't mind at all