• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Adopt/Character) Selling: Receive a reference sheet with your MALE adopt! SB$20

FurryVerse3D

Hello! Here is a set of eight male antropomorph furry characters. You will receive a sheet for each one of them, you can see a sample sheet here:
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/47302418/
adopts male A.jpg

SB $20
MI $5
AB $40

For $5: i can generate 2 avatar images to use in social media, with a plain backround colour of your choice!
For $10: 3 avatar images with custom backround images provided by you.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Payment

For auctions/bids, payment must be done within 24 hours from the bid offer.

Currencies

I accept payments in PayPal (US Dollars) or in Binance (Stablecoins such as BUSD or USDT)

Discounts

If you purchase more than one product from me (commissions/YCH/Adopts), you get a 20% discount on every product after the first one, which is payed at 100% of its cost. This does not apply for 3D start-from-scratch customs labelled for the FurryVerse: you get a 20% discount on such products only after purchasing one of that type.

Shipping
By buying an adopt/commission/custom from me, you agree that you're not going to receive anything physical, so you'll be neither receiving a package through mail nor a tracking number.

Chargebacks/Refunds
Refunds are only allowed if I haven't even sent you the sketch for your approval. After I've sent it, whichever you answered me or not, I do not take refunds.

When someone underage orders something from me it'll be automatically supposed that they have parental concern to do so. I won't accept refunds under the excuse of "my kid bought it without my authorization".

Copyrights/Commercial Use
Copyright belongs to me. Other than that, you do whatever you want with the product you bought as long as: you don't remove the contact info in the character sheet.

This means you can: giveaway, trade, resell, edit yourself or other artist.