• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Recommend Me Some Alcohol

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
...Because I know furries love to drink. I turned 21 today, so give me some good drink ideas for this weekend GO.

Xipoid

Cameras
I suggest against taking suggestions as to what to drink. You should more consider what your tastes are (sweet, fruity, sour, smokey, etc...) and then ask what would match.

The best thing to do is try a little of everything your first time out, that's the best way to figure out what you like :] .

Xaerun

"toxic and negative"
You like 'faggy' drinks? I do.

Malibu + coke
Malibu + orange juice
Vodka + lemonade

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Tequila. I adore Tequila.
That or plain vodka. All those colored ones only make me personally vomit.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Tequila is the most vile-tasting liquor I've ever sampled.

If you drink it without the salt and lemon, most probably.

Oh, and there's also the ones you can do yourself. But it takes time. Like leaving cherries in pure spirit for a month or a year.
You get some cherry liqueur and the best damn alcohol soke cherries.

Last edited:

Madness

Surfing my way to victory!
For a sweet tasting Alcohol i would recommend Smirnoff Ice or WKD. I also personally find that Cider does not have a very bitter taste so that could be good to.

Grimfang

Oh, happy birthday, Mr Aden. I usually buy cheap stuff like aristocrat. Yum.

Ever had Amaretto? It's delicious and savory (yeah, I don't know what that word means exactly, but it's something good), and if your tolerance isn't too high, that'll make you feel good. :)

(According to wikipedia, the etymology of "amaretto" comes from an Italian word for "bitter"... I don't know what they're talking about, but the kind I had was good. It was "Disaronno Originale".)

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Oh, buy some cheap wine.

Cheap wine is good because it's good and it's cheap.

Art Vulpine

Art Vulpine
Vodka and orange juice
Vodka and Cranberry Juice
Pomegranet Margarita
Run and Coke

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
Absinthe is goooood. And very illegal. *G*

In the beer department I totally recommend Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale, or Ricard's Red, and Ricard's Honey Brown. I don't know if you can get those.

Uhm...Can't go wrong with Khalua. And then there was that drink that my ex-gf set on fire when she was bartending. Then told me to drink through a straw which surprisingly didn't melt. I think it had Zambucca in it.

shots...B-52, Blow Jobs, Muff Divers (gods, those are hysterical!), Kamakazes...those are all good. But whatever you do, stay away from the broken down golf carts. Those are nasty!

Please Enjoy Responsibly. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

(BTW...good hangover cures for the birthday boy? Anyone? I always go with Powerade, and down a glass of water before going to bed.)

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
I suggest against taking suggestions as to what to drink. You should more consider what your tastes are (sweet, fruity, sour, smokey, etc...) and then ask what would match.

I'd like to hear what kind of interesting drinks people make. If something sounds good, I'll give it some consideration. I'd like this thread to be more about swapping drink ideas with everyone instead of people trying to appease my tastes.

I remember my roommate making a really good drink with some Lemoncello and cranberry juice. I also liked his Goldschlager + apple juice combo.

I already know I enjoy vodka. Stolichnaya Bluberri is goddamn good. I also need to go acquire some Jack Daniels since everyone in my family loves it.

\Doggamn I said "I" a lot in this post.

Last edited:

Midi Bear

11/10/08
Absinthe is amazing stuff. Extremely strong and extremely tasty. Don't take too much though. Apparently 6 can kill you, but that could just be my friend bullshitting. Also, I'd drink some water instantly afterwards, and never drink with a sore throat.

My other favorites include vodka (Straight or mixed. Both are good.), margaritas (1 part rum, 1 part tequila, 2 parts mix tends to be quite nice), champagne with a hint of black cherry rum and orange juice, black cherry rum + lemonade (cloudy, not fizzy), cider (go with dry, not sweet) and a few other things. Try experimenting with all kinds of things though. It's your 21st and your chance to find your personal taste.

Anybody else here hate beers and bitters? Can't stand the fuckers.. >.>

GatodeCafe

Cowardly Coyote

Mikael Grizzly

Creepy Stalker
Do it the classic way.

Option 1:

Beer

It's an acquired taste. Pour beer into yourself, until it stops being sour and becomes damn yummy. So, basically, get a few six packs, a few friends and start drinking.

Option 2:

Vodka

DON'T DILUTE IT WITH ANYTHING YOU GODDAMN FAGGOT

Real manly men drink pure vodka. Drink it until you start feeling numb. Then eat some colour-intensive food. Then more vodka, of a different type. Cap it off with tea.

When you start losing contact with the rest of the world, go lie on your bed and have someone switch off the lights.

FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY