• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Red Dead Redemption

FUCK YEA.

[yt]rQ_z-_4fF4Y[/yt]

Kobu

I really liked RDR. Though I really didn't like how either way I played it, I was still kind of an asshole. This multiplayer looks really cool. Generic, but with a nice Western Twist. I've never been a fan of console shooters though. I suck with controllers. :(

Karimah

Reject if Seal is Broken
I'm hoping to get my hands on this game relatively soon, it looks like so much fun :3. Multiplayer western shoot-out? Hells yeah >:3

D

Don

I really like the game. There isn't much to do in the singleplayer after you beat the main storyline and all of the stranger tasks, but the multiplayer is very fun. My only real complaint is that free roam is infested with douche bags who do nothing else but either spawn kill you or kill you when you're doing a gang hideout/challenge. Unless you're in a large posse, you basically have to be a hermit to avoid getting spawn killed constantly.

Luca

Lined my brain with more eyes
I love this game so much but its been broken ever sense I installed an update patch. I cant fast travel anymore or it freezes on me.

Its the Western fallout... You can go anywhere and do anything, you get a reputation... Its amazing :D

The 4th gate

---->Fierce Warrior
I love red dead! I just never get to play it.:(

furvien

Sniper Wolfie
I really like the game. There isn't much to do in the singleplayer after you beat the main storyline and all of the stranger tasks, but the multiplayer is very fun. My only real complaint is that free roam is infested with douche bags who do nothing else but either spawn kill you or kill you when you're doing a gang hideout/challenge. Unless you're in a large posse, you basically have to be a hermit to avoid getting spawn killed constantly.

that is so fucking tru I was out tryen to hunt bears and this cunt just rides up and shoots me for no reason so I sniped him with a rifle I got from some fort earler and then he just constantly went out of his way to try and kill me and I ended up camping in a house with bears running around it and some bastard firing dynamite through the windows before being raped by either me or the bears (it was quite funny now that I think about it)

if anyone wants to actualy get together in a proper posse and have a bit of craic
add me on psn ma names murvien