• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Red line please?

Bloodshot_Eyes

I'm drawing this picture on MSPaint, and I was wondering if anyone wants to redline a pose for me... I'd do it myself, but I'm using a mouse and the head by itself took a painstakingly long time... >.>

Any critique would be cool too...

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
Why don't you sketch it out on paper and then scan it and tweak it on photoshop or something?

Ames

Photoshop costs money and I'm out of paper... and really I'm just lazy... :V

*cough piratebay cough*

But really there's also GIMP.
And no paper? Wut?

Also, I gave up drawing things completely on the computer after I made that avatar. It just takes too fucking long for such little product. Sketching it out by hand and scanning it is 100x easier.

Didn't you do all those other drawings by hand? D:

Bloodshot_Eyes

*cough piratebay cough*

But really there's also GIMP.
And no paper? Wut?

Also, I gave up drawing things completely on the computer after I made that avatar. It just takes too fucking long for such little product. Sketching it out by hand and scanning it is 100x easier.

Didn't you do all those other drawings by hand? D:
Yes I did... but I had paper...

Ames

But in all seriousness I highly doubt you have absolutely no sheets of plant fiber based material sitting around.

No junk mail, junk papers, used printer paper, not even cardboard??? (I did my sketch on cardboard :V)

Bloodshot_Eyes

But in all seriousness I highly doubt you have absolutely no sheets of plant fiber based material sitting around.

No junk mail, junk papers, used printer paper, not even cardboard??? (I did my sketch on cardboard :V)
It has to be cleanish... I'm picky... >.>

Ames

It's super easy to clean up stuff in photoshop :|

And a critique?
I think that's a pretty nice-looking lizard :3
Though the horned lizards I've seen in the desert have this sort of small ridge above their eyes.

Bloodshot_Eyes

It's super easy to clean up stuff in photoshop :|

And a critique?
I think that's a pretty nice-looking lizard :3
Though the horned lizards I've seen in the desert have this sort of small ridge above their eyes.
248436918_52c154b28a.jpg

It kinds does... >.>

Holy crap... I'm way off. >.>

Okay, I'm gonna start this over... ^^;

Last edited:
Well, first, that is NOT how redlining works.

Secondly...

Well, no. There is no second. There's just the first bit. Redlining is not a tool for you to use when you can't come up with a pose; it's a tool that's supposed to help you improve on an existing piece.

Ames

Bloodshot_Eyes

I've used paint all my life (paint XP and earlier), and I've always felt extremely restricted by its lack of features and the inability to undo more than a couple of steps.
Windows 7 you can undo indefinitely. ^^