• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Redesign, what one's better?

What one fits in best with my other 9?

Votes: 2 18.2%

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
Alright, so I'm not one to have "all matching characters" but I have noticed a general design trend in all my characters. One character in particular, HoneyGather, breaks this trend. She just doesn't fit in.
I don't want to get rid of her, so it's time for a re-design!

PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING!

www.furaffinity.net: All my cinnamon rolls by SonieTheDog Here's my main 10 characters. You can see Honey's old design here, but here's her old ref too www.furaffinity.net: HoneyGather Reference by SonieTheDog
MEH.png

I'm looking on feedback for what one fits better with my other 9 characters, not just what one looks best. These designs aren't final either, so feel free to give me additional feedback in the comments ^^

stoatears

-We were one among The Fence-
The colors are really pleasing on the second one, a sort of lavender & honey type mix. I really like it!

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
I personally like the second one because not only does the colors match better but the name also matches more because of the honey-type color. By the way, your sona is really cool!