• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Redoing Unfinished Megaman X Fan Art (CLOSED)

Dakinu

Survive, thrive, and do what makes you feel alive!

I'd like for this image to be redone with a cleaner, sharper, and generally 'better' look. As you can see, it's a maverick/reploid in the megaman X style. I'd love to see it in a better form (and with a grey tail) as the previous artist did not commit to finishing it.

I have $20 for a full remake of it in this pose with color, full body for the record). $40 dollars for a remake with a futuristic city background (like below or similar) or with shading but preferably both.

mmx3-intro-background.png

The end of the month is a good time for it to be finished. It can take longer if i'm given regular updates to my email (zander490@hotmail.com), but i'd prefer it sooner than later, please. And please don't make it a reploid like X and Zero. In other words, the head is not a helmet. Just making sure you're aware.

Thanks.

[Here's the original description in case of confusion]
Dash boots (leg parts with exaust pipes coming out of them and curving back)
Ears like Flame Mammoth (Sharp and grid covered like a satelite dish)
Vents/slits on the bottom left and right of chest
Orb just under neck with pipes connecting to either side of it and wrapping around to back of neck
Maverick symbol on his right side of his chest
Dagger like spikes on shoulders
3 pipes curving from forehad to the top of the back like 'thick rows of hair'
Covered vents on arms (Frost Walrus)
Spikes from top of boots
Segmented under armor
Belt around waist
Metal, grey, semented tail with a bit of exposed wiring near the tip

scythemouse

Not a computer peripheral
$40 would be just about right, and I need to draw more mechanical types and am interested in illustrating your idea. Just to be clear, since this is a character, it would fall under that price level and fit right in.

Please give my gallery and price sheet a look.

p7ZvhY1.jpg

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

character profile 25$:
20673424@400-1469558142.jpg

21284421@400-1475184193.jpg
20943790@400-1472044025.jpg
19136754@400-1455830067.jpg

Dakinu

Survive, thrive, and do what makes you feel alive!
Ok, thanks for all the options, guys. Look forward to seeing the finished product on Fur Affinity soon!