• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Redwall books questions!

Pwncakesfury

Legitiums Divinus Equitas
Are these available in any bookstore like Borders or w/e, or do they have to be ordered online cause people refuse to carry them? I would love to buy them and read them, but I don't want to waste time going to a store and looking around for 2 hours to not find them (I've done that before, no I don't like looking around in bookstores -.-). Anyway, any advice would be helpful!

eevachu

Can't Sleep, Flying Hedgehogs
Well I know all of the books are available in the kid's section of most Canadian book stores I go to. They're main stream books everywhere I go.

You could see if you can use the bookstore's online store to find a location with the book you're looking for. It's what I use to find my books at Chapters and Indigo.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Yup, you'll have to dip into the Children's section of a book-store if you want to find them. Department stores normally stock the newest release though.

Bokracroc

I'd say it's Young Adult at tops, no higher. Depends on the Book store I've noticed.

gunnerboy

ive seen some at the mall(the ONE time iv'e been there) but theres also like slayn says, but dont forget half price books

Иван

Might I suggest getting one or two at the library and reading them before you go out and buy them?
Just to make sure you aren't wasting $10 on a book that doesn't really appeal to you

Ty Vulpine

I usually see them in Waldenbooks and Borders, though they tend to only have a few of the books, and usually the more recent ones. eBay and Amazon.com would be a good place to get a secondhand copy.

eevachu

Can't Sleep, Flying Hedgehogs
it should be in teen at least, i mean those books are VIOLENT, definitely not kid section books.

No, all of the books to my knowledge are categorized as children's books and are recommended for children ages 7-9 by most stores. I've never seen one outside the kid's section in any book store or library.

All the ones I own even have this quote on them: "Not since Raold Dahl have children filled their shelves so compulsively." -The Times

And those books are really tame compared to most young adult books. I mean, there's more bloodshed in an elementary school history text book.

Bokracroc

it should be in teen at least, i mean those books are VIOLENT, definitely not kid section books.

Have you seen the state of TV and Movies these days?