• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Redwall fans, who's your favoriet character?

John Wolf

The Timber Wolf
Slagar The Masked - The Fox

Kittiara

Kitt
Christ, out of ALL the Redwall books...

Well, I can't lie no matter how many other characters I adore, I love Martin the Warrior the best. I read the actual book Martin the Warrior about ten billion times. And I can't decide among all the others, all of which I've read up to/including High Rhulain. They started getting *very* repetitive.

mottled.kitten

the < to my 3
Whitestrype! ...only read Salamandastron (why was it called that, anyway?). I also liked the black fox assassin.

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
Taggeng a.k.a. Deyna from the book "Taggerung."
I could just relate with this character so well, what with losing his father at an early age and all, and I guess that's the reason why I have an otter fursona and have a fascination with 'em.

Chex

¯\(º_o)/¯
I actually liked Veil, from the Outcast of Redwall. Him, as well as Deyna, Warbeak, Skarlath, and of course, all of the Redwall moles. xD

ZomgPwn

ZOMG REDWALL!!! I read about 9 books in the series a few years ago, I loved it so much!! But I had so many other books that I wanted to read, and then I forgot to return one book until it had a $30 fine, so mom won't take me back to the library now... Sadly I have forgotten most of the characters. I remember that I liked the hares though, they're cute. ^^ I really wanna start reading the Redwall series again..

Nylak

Angry Otter
Deyna! ^^

Short-snout

Vulpius panthera
King bucko Big bones!! form lord brocktree. or Skalrag the fox from Martin the warrior . (even though he gets butally killed by Badrang's army)

Lowblock

DONT PANIC
I'd have to say the ferret from Outcast of Redwall.

I haven't read those boosk in sooooooo long, I still have almost all of them just sitting up on my shelf in my room.

Beck

Taggerung
Ferahgo & Klitch

I love the ferrets, stoats, and weasels pretty much in their entirety =P