• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ref sheet and icon

Dread Husky

Just another nobody...
I'm looking for an anthro female ref sheet of this character (i'd like to keep the smokey/whispy/hound from hell look as much as possible, and she's a maned wolf so i'd want her to be drawn like one and not like, a timber wolf or something) and also a 100x100 icon please. Anyone interested? Post prices, examples, and turnaround.C:

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
I can do this! My gallery: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toraneko/
I'll be away from my computer until Wednesday, but after that it should take no more than a week to complete. ^^

Forgot prices. My ref sheets range from $20-30 depending on what you want (views, expressions, etc) and my icons are $2.

Last edited:

fourain

I can certainly do this for you. I work in a highly realistic style (you can see my art here: www.furaffinity.net/user/fourain) and currently have an auction for a ref sheet: http://www.furbuy.com/auctions/1015792.html but we can discuss prices if you want one straight away.
I also just opened commissions for realistic icons at $15 for a 240 x 240 px icon (which comes with a 100px version anyway.) My newest submissions to FA are good examples of my icons.

Turnaround time for the icon is usually 1-2 days, or less than a week. Ref sheet would depend on how much detail goes into it ;)

PM me or note me on FA if you're interested!

vickletiggz

God I'd love to make you something amazing with this character..I think a ref sheet would be awesommee.. I love the wispiness! for a ref sheet depending on how detailed you want it i'd say 65 to 75. icons 150x 150 would be 10 dollars :) I LOVE HER. I like how you specified maned wolf and to be drawn like one alot of people can't really see the difference "when drawing" :/

D

Danale

My digital icons are $7 for first, $5 for second, $2 for third. All digital, given in 300x300 and 100x100 sizes.

1262287037.iowncharles_shoudenicon.jpg
1246159251.iowncharles_rochellesaysomething.jpg

This may be more along the lines you're looking for:
1265340613.half.iowncharles_whatever.jpg
(not meant to be an icon but if you visit my FA you'll see I cropped it into one)

I don't do larger projects like ref sheets at the moment, but I do do inks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ship-Wreck

Aspiring Toy Designer!
my works are traditional. icons are 10$, ref sheets are 75$ for the best one (includes front, back, and side, along with three poses and three expressions of your choice, and 3 accessories you want drawn.) prices on the ref sheets are negotiable, the less i have to draw, the less you have to pay. all commissions can be found here http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shippy/

Raptorbane

Flighty Broad
I could make you both for $25. Paw has some examples. Though I don't really have any good ref sheet-like examples, I could probably do a private live stream and you could watch and help me make it.

Celyn

Copic Corgi
Such a lovely character ^_^ A ref sheet would be about $40 from me, 3 views full body views (two flat colored, one detailed/clothed), 3 expression shots and the Icon would be Free ^_^

Hyasinth

I'm a man, baby
Hey, I wouldn't mind doing this if you like, 3 image sheet is $40 plus $4 for the icon. Turnaround is 1 week max, and examples are in my gallery. (some of my sheets are in scraps.)