• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Levi_KAZ

I am currently OPEN for three commission slots! :)

The base price is 70 for feral and €80 for anthro, for which you get two fullbody images of your character (back and front OR both sides) and a headshot.
Color palette and info are ALWAYS included IF person so desired! They are of no cost and do not affect the price either way. You can request transparent or single-color/texture/gradient background.

If you would like more views and parts/accessories on your ref sheet, detailed background or a safe and mature versions of it, then the price will slowly scale up and we can discuss the final price with your given budget and my required time.
I can do:
  • Ferals
  • Anthros
  • Dragons/Scalies
  • Humans and humanoids
  • Supernatural/Mythical creatures, original species and hybrids (such as unicorn, tokota, folf, etc.)
If unsure, please ask me. I can also advise on what art style may suit your character if you contemplate.

Terms:
  • Payment via PayPal only.
  • Payment must be sent first.
  • I will show you WIPs of the drawing any time you ask for them (given I have something new to show*) I will only proceed to the next stage when you have stated you are satisfied with the presented WIP.
*If you ask me twice in the same day, please do not expect changes THAT fast. Give me a moment to produce a good result for you ^^
  • Message me any time on FA or Discord, I will make sure to keep in touch with you through the process. I am friendly to young furs, still new to the art market. No problem if this is your first commission either, I will help you along the way and do my best to give you a great first experience with ordering art ^^
  • I will not provide mature references to minors. Mature as in, showing genitals and other sexual parts. All FA rules apply.
  • Fetish-friendly.

HOW TO ORDER
Send a note/DM with the following:

Username: (account and/or forum)
Describe what you want the sheet to include: (everything from number of fullbody and views, to safe/mature versions, to body parts, info, just everything you want fam)
Character description: (please be as descriptive as possible and/or give me any visual reference material you have - past drawings of said OC, examples of the clothing they wear, anything that you wanted included)
Receiving file: (do I send you the link to the finished sheet via notes or discord/e-mail?)
Due date: (fill this out ONLY if you want it finished within a certain time period and let me know of this period***)
Questions and Inquiries: (any you may have; can send 'em my way during any time in the commission making process as well)​

*If your budget is insufficient for the sheet you want, worry not. I will not reject you outright, but I will try to work around the request into something more fitting for your budget and that you would still find acceptable. I will give suggestions on where you can save money and still be satisfied with the final work. Likewise, I will let you know if your budget is over the asking price.

**Euros are my main currency, but I will take the equivalent in other currencies such as USD, no problem!

***Setting a due date will give you priority over all other customers, however this will cost extra - depending on the scale of the sheet.

SLOTS:
1 - OPEN
2 - OPEN
3 - OPEN

--------------------------------------

For some reason I haven't been able to add new refs I've made, even when deleting current examples >:C
Look at my galleries or ask to see some, if you'd like!

And now, for some examples of what you can expect from your commission:
xzQiEO71ylsLI266a3KDjIf_4FsjUKyVyXGRd1okLDDmROPe4-AO_pCErVaEGtmJvuVOQErQmCPPjhvWDqj_UxcxZp1bhY08MWWskiMcC2vTrbatLYBo8UYUw5qOLfPds_rV4Oq5

uWI_I-E6iSICbt3pfFzu6LZC_wPjA8ir03c9fSgYIPrmc20nwxf60Y-mKXEF2Icb0DOMrd1ssng29lHYD4jjVJGEMzuYLb50Qpvo2bFtO0tP3vRL3lTSJ36YjEX2oNc686ZKB9Jx

UeDvGX3yRpBmGJSAQkFdopK7HB98ZQo1h2AxbsNRHvkKnG7za2p-3-gPlXKBjwCGYtc3Udp1M0yjM2npUnbk7mzHLwBufTpCaNYOpy9VCRpjNr0gtteMvqcfyxL7LXHOaBfcTeyZ

AMi-r0RYf9HvK5QuooPT2WVXxGsXsjOafeiBlN_rdsvkt2h8YAheqoz8yaOQO5easJN6oKhx5oeWf2fLWp30f4Oc1PHWNQszitSOywcllxe3S6BE1MiuAZFJUskgcm99-__j0hth

KuzTb-y5lj5C9Q5zAwWLxYjv9QbB5ItmvS-OLOTj_EU9ATI13fois3sLzoZ2aQry2RnWoFlFxJoCsudt-4_R-dG73Hp-e1Neyq7FQYDxHDeANwY6lnUkZg3g1tB_uvZ04QkDIh8E

You may find me on FA as Levi_KAZ (levikaz) ; on DeviantART as ManlyKaz ; on Twitter as @/ManlyKaz and @/nightlykaz (nsfw account)

I also have my Discord and e-mail public on my Commissions sheet, which you can view here:
forums.furaffinity.net: Commission (Selling): - HQ Digital Art Commissions 2020 [$15+]

(For commissions other than reference sheets, but at the bottom you will still find them listed.)

Looking forward to working with you! :D

Last edited:

MosquitoBeest

Small but Mighty
Do you like drawing cats? I have a cheetah character that's been in my imagination for a while that I've been wanting to bring to light. And I like that you can add what you want to the ref!

Levi_KAZ

Do you like drawing cats? I have a cheetah character that's been in my imagination for a while that I've been wanting to bring to light. And I like that you can add what you want to the ref!

Heya! thanks for your interest ^^
Yes I can draw cats big and small, no problem~ Cheetahs are my favorite animal actually :d

Anything you can think of can be added, such as more views of the character and emphasis on certain parts of them. Notice that it will be extra cost in most cases though.
PM me with details of what you would like and we can estimate a price.