• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Ref Sheet Commissions ($70+) SFW/NSFW

Sabstar

Hi there!

I'm currently open for Reference Sheet Commissions. I'm a tattoo artist by trade and usually have my hands full with that, but due to the lockdown I'm looking to take on some commissions in my spare time!

Do's
SFW/NSFW
Any gender
Anthro/Feral
Digitigrade/Plantigrade
Chibi Style Sheet

Fetish themes are subject to enquiry.

Don'ts

Potentially offensive/hateful material

Prices
Flat (3 View) $70
Shaded (3 View) $85

Extras
Close Ups/Headshot +$15
Chibi +$15
Genitals +$10
Extra Fullbody +$25

If you have any custom enquiries for extras just pm me and I'll see what I can do!

Simple backgrounds, text boxes and custom swatches come at no extra charge. Let me know how you want your sheet to look (or your colour preferences). If not I will come up with something custom for you. I can work with you to achieve your desired look! I can work from descriptions or existing references.

I can either add text on your behalf or send you the file so you can edit it.

Payments/Completion
Payments must be made in full before I start work on your commission. Paypal payments only.
I will send you a watermarked proof of the commission at different stages, this can be adjusted/edited until you are happy with the result!

Completion time is dependant on my queue/how detailed the ref is/communication time, etc. I will aim to complete your ref within a week - though with good communication I can get it done in 2-3 days.

PM me on my FA account (sabstar) for enquiries!
Thank you!

Example of a $70 Sheet.