• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ref Sheet for New Fursona

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman
Hi there! My base packs are 75$ and include front and back and a head close up. Tail close-up and color palette come free if you'd like them!

Here are some recent examples:
1516668247.tytysi_mimi_ref_sheet_final.png

1516435798.tytysi_tillie.png

Vermilion

I can make you a ref sheet for $15

ValensArtDen

Lazy Cat
Hi! I can make you either a simple or a complex ref sheet!

VX4VBoG.png

The price may vary on how complex the character is, and could be upped a little bit since you don't have a set image of it yet.
You can contact me through:
E-mail: valtvdc@hotmail.com (Preferred contact media)
FurAffinity: furaffinity.com/user/ValensArtDen (Preferred contact media)
Twitter: @ValensArtPics (PMs exclusively)
Tumblr: ValensArtDen.tumblr.com (PMs exclusively)

Succulent

Penguin Hoarder
Hey there! I'd love to draw this for you!

My refs start at $45 and go up depending on what all you'd like added. Based on what you've said, I would probably charge closer to $50-$55 but I'm definitely willing to work out a price we are both comfortable with

Here's a couple examples:
26_by_succulentgarden-dc1utcz.png

41_by_succulentgarden-dc400hw.png

And more examples in general can be found here: Succulentgarden's DeviantArt Gallery

Thanks so much for taking a look and best of luck in your search!

SleepyPyromancer

They/He pronouns please!
Hey there! I currently have RLC slots open over at my Shop, and would love to do some work for you!

Prices are listed in GBP and USD for convenience, and range between £6.50/$9 to £40/$55+. Any conversions into other currencies will go from the GBP price, usually rounded up to the nearest .50.
I offer two reference sheet options; Simple sheets, and Complex sheets, and if you'd like an NSFW reference I also offer those~ Simple sheets start at £30/$40, and Complex sheets start at £40/$55!

Here are various links to my Gallery, DA Stash and Art Blog~! Please let me know if you're interested~

awesomeotter_ref_sheet_m_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbgf59f.png
monstuni_ref_base_vetoooooo_aalll_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db8lbqy.png
lucifer_fullbody_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbiixws.png
reina_petite_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db7cfda.png

binjiarts

Hi! My reference sheets are 30 dollars at their base, which is a front and back view of the character! Any extra views are 15 dollars, and any headshots are an extra 5 dollars!
_ref__binji_by_binjiarts-dc1kviu.png
_ref__scarlett_by_binjiarts-dc3ifkg.png

_ref__oops_i_made_a_soul_eater_oc_by_binjiarts-dbzwtso.png