• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($75+) Ref Sheet From Model [CLOSED]

Timothy Vyper

Your average Linux Fox
CLOSED

I have a new sona and new me I have really grown into, the model texture was created by one of my boyfriends and has given me the rights to it. But I would like it turned into a proper refsheet... I am looking to have both a SFW and NSFW and willing to pay a little more for asking for both.

Only thing not showing up in the picture, is the forked tongue she has.

High Quality Pictures: https://nx.hack13.cloud/s/X5iJenkLCooYgzk

Last edited:

solaris91

Hello, i would like to realize your commission. Here some example of my arts about reference sheet, who cost about 40$. Don't be afraid to ask for more information:
1618347801.solaris91_belladonna.jpg

1628717325.solaris91_fiordaliso_profile.jpg

1619793872.solaris91_beatrice_profilo_2.jpg

RibooDragon

Good morning I would love to help you create a ref sheet for your sona! My rates for a character sheet is as follows

Full body front and back 90 USD
three expressions 75 USD
Which comes out to a total of 165 USD

If you're looking for certain rates/details, etc, feel free to hit me up through Discord and we can discus what the right sheet package is for you!

Discord: Riboo#5557

Commission Sheet:

commission_sheet_open_by_riboo_df2a22r-pre.png

Faustus

Is the model rigged? If it is, you could just pose it nicely and render it, maybe with a cartoon filter?

zulzul

my portfolio has some NSFW images and to avoid conflict with the forum rules I sent my portfolio with some information in pm

Queerstalline-Void

Ryn ⛤they/them
Hello! I'm Ryn, and I'd love to work with you on your commission. Here are my prices and examples, and please check out my gallery if you'd like to see more! My current turn around time is within a few days of payment, with frequent work in progress updates! Feel free to message me any time ★

Attachments

• reference sheet commss.png
    reference sheet commss.png
    883.1 KB · Views: 7

junkyardflower

laughs nervously
hiya!! i'd love to work on a ref sheet with you! :D check out my portfolio and let me know if my work looks like it would fit for ya! the base for my ref sheets pricing starts at 150 USD~ I also do payment plans to help with stretched budgets ^^
line_up.png

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my reference sheets:

1635946275.sushy_refsheet_sfw.jpg

1626786843.sushy_refsheet1.jpg

1548530983.sushy_ref2018.jpg

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

For cell-shaded reference sheets I charge $27 USD per full-body view ($17 USD per detail shot). Digitally painted refence sheets are $38 USD per full-body view and $28 USD per detail shot.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Arlethallan

A shy saytr
Hi, i hope this reply finds you well. I am willing to do nsfw as well as sfw reference sheets. I offer a basic package for $60, which is a back, front, pallet and any wings/tails/tongue/ect... and a headshot.
I also offer a $150 package which is a front back(i can a side view for an extra $10), pallet, alternative outfits, multiple expression headshots, any items on their person and information about the character
$60 example:
1638563644.arcanepursuit_finn_ref.jpg

$150 example :
1549164026.arcanepursuit_8573616_6zwmjvobkrxdmaf.jpg

Timothy Vyper

Your average Linux Fox
Thank you all for submitting, I have reached out privately to the artists I am interested in working with.

Thank You

Hiya! I'm open for Comms
I do ref sheets for $150-$170. Front back and sides. Tho since you've already got the 3d models id be willing to cut a deal!

Human Sketches.png
furry boy.png
Askr.png
Wolfhappy.png
Kitty1.png

Hey! I'm up for making a reference sheet for you! Here's a link to my commission thread, but full body flats are $70, and full body shaded are $90. Depending on how different the nsfw and sfw versions are alterations could be just a bit extra, or I could draw a whole new pose for half the original price. Chat with me if you're interested!

Here's some of my work:
5-25-22 (1).png
5-26-22.png
5-26-22.png

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord & Local Robot Kinnie

Here's my digital art gallery! It's not very extensive, but I would be glad to expand it by taking this commission! :3

A single fullbody of your character, cell shaded with some accessories or close-ups would total about $50-60USD

computerbrxin

Hey! I would love to work with you on designing a ref sheet, I love this characters design!
You can find prices and examples here: https://computercommission.carrd.co/ A character sheet would probably start at around $60
Below are some examples of my art I have on hand

Attachments

• parfait.png
    parfait.png
    238.2 KB · Views: 7
  • lord of the woods alt.png
    lord of the woods alt.png
    607.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Nigel ref.png
    Nigel ref.png
    347.1 KB · Views: 8