• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Ref Sheet Needed (CLOSED)

EagleTheCheetah

CHEETAHFACE
What I'm looking for:
• A refsheet that features anthro/feral forms of my cheetah. SFW version, and an NSFW version, multiple views.
• An experienced furry artist, well versed in anatomy, and can draw big cats very well.

- I appreciate beginner artists! But since this is a more technical ref sheet, I'd rather this not be someone's first rodeo.
• Someone who's comfortable with feral art.
• Someone who can spend some time discussing things with me up front. Can be via telegram, discord, email, or w/e.

I have a LOT of art with my characters. The discussion that we'll have will mostly just be me posting pictures that I've had done, and telling you which aspects of them that I like/dislike. Hopefully by the end of it, we'll be able to come up with a nice, well-rounded sheet based on all of that.

I think that's about it. While this is a pretty tall order for a character that I've had for so long, you can ask any artist who I've commissioned, I'm laid back, and very easy to work with.

This is my FA account.

If you look at my recent favorites, you can see the variety of commissions I've had done just to give you an idea of what my character generally looks like.

DunRyok

Hi, I’m free now, if we don’t delay it, I can do the ref sheet pretty quickly for you.
Examples of my work:
Artwork Gallery for DunRyok -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Sample Reference Sheets:
1566809762.dunryok_newoc1280.png
1566802640.dunryok_protref1280.png
1565411392.dunryok_newrace1280.png

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1585686360.sushy_botcat2020.jpg

1548530983.sushy_ref2018.jpg

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

For cell-shaded reference sheets I charge $26 USD per full-body view. Digitally painted reference sheets are $37 USD per full-body view.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

pimpartist

I'm open and interested :) Below you'll see some examples of my ref sheets:

Shire horse ref sheet 1.jpg
Luke Ref Sheet 2.jpg
Dragon boi.jpg
robot design 1.jpg

Here are my prices: www.furaffinity.net: Combined Price Sheet by pimpartist
To see more of my art you can check out my FA gallery: Artwork Gallery for pimpartist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If interested, feel free to contact me via a note on FA, a message here, a message on Telegram at @pimpartist or send me an e-mail at thepimpartist@gmail.com, whichever works best!
Thank you!

Best wishes,
thepimpartist

cosmo-cat

AKA cosmonautiks
Hello! My usual rate for reference sheets is $60 and this includes two views, a description, and a color palette. Additional views are +$15, and NSFW views are free. If you’re interested please DM me, thank you!
upload_2020-5-27_10-8-45.jpeg

upload_2020-5-27_10-9-17.jpeg

upload_2020-5-27_10-9-39.jpeg

Bonboncandy

Hey ! Open for n(sfw) coms !
i can draw cats very well and would communicate anything you’d want I price that maybe 200-260$ I have many many more examples at my Instagram ! @bonburii please check it out and let me know what you think a Yea or no !! :>>

kwabykoala

hi, I am comfortable with drawing all animals, as well as nsfw for an additional charge.
Here is an example of a detailed sketch of a panthera.
ophelia_censored_by_wackiee_ddy7vvo-pre.jpg

PM me for more examples, I do not have many but will create more as we speak :)

EagleTheCheetah

CHEETAHFACE
Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for replying, I have received so many amazing offers to help me, and if I'm honest it is so overwhelming (in a good way!) I've been responding to PMs and notes, and thought I may as well also say here that it is going to take me some days to agonize over a decision for this one, because truth be told this is one of the toughest decisions I've had to make in regards to my time in the fandom.

Again, thanks so much.

- Eagle