• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ref Sheet Quote (Avian, Adult)

Dasaki

The pea**** peep
[closed]

I'm looking to get a quote for an adult ref sheet for myself, I'm going to leave this open for at least a week as I get paid next Friday.

What I'm wanting: Front and Back views, Clothed front view, A Headshot, Two items and an Adult closeup.

What I'm looking for with this is a) A price quote and b) An example of your work.

You must be willing to draw avian characters and mature artwork. And please, no sob stories or other reasons why I must choose you.

[closed]

Last edited:
I can do this. I charge 10 dollars an hour, my quote, at the absolute lowest is 65 dollars.
I have some simple examples here, I can show you more complex work if I perk your interest.
banner2pt.jpg

msbannercopytext.jpg

Dasaki

The pea**** peep
Right now I'm considering both ForeverAfter and White Fenrril. Also as there was a little confusion, Adult closeup means genital view. For the character just look in my sig, I thought that much would be obvious.

DArtJunkie

Ok, have to pipe in here as a fellow avian (well, partially anyway. ;3)

Forever does some badass work, and is a sweetheart to work with! <3
Though she hasn't posted, you might also want to check out http://www.furaffinity.net/user/electropanda/
who is ALSO a sweetheart, a fellow featherduster ;3, and also does badass art work.

And lastly? Awesome sauce seeing another of the feathery type on FA. There aren't enough of us! :D

Dasaki

The pea**** peep
I'm going to go ahead and call this closed a bit early as I have a few very good candidates for this here, I'll take a day or two to decide then I'll go ahead and contact the chosen artist.