• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ref Sheets?

AlexTheMule99

Photographer & Hockey Player
Banned
After being in the fandom for 10 years now I have finally decided to create a fursona.

Anyone have ideas where I can find just a basic blank ref sheet? Much appreciated. *Cheers* :)

Weed_kangaroo

Weed n hoes dealer
Anyone have ideas where I can find just a basic blank ref sheet?
Depends on the animal you want. ¿What species is your fursona? If its a wolf/fox/cat you surely find lots of references sheets. But if its a less popular animal you are gonna need to do it on your own

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
Lineart would depend on the species you want. I took a look at your FA and it seems you've been looking at bases. There might be more on DA as well. If your sona is a mule as your name might imply, though, that could be problematic since what is available tends to be biased toward canines and felines. I used this for my first ref, but it's feral.

AlexTheMule99

Banned
Depends on the animal you want. ¿What species is your fursona? If its a wolf/fox/cat you surely find lots of references sheets. But if its a less popular animal you are gonna need to do it on your own
My main is a mule, however I also have a Fox, Wolf, and Dragon fursonas in mind as well.

AlexTheMule99

Banned
Lineart would depend on the species you want. I took a look at your FA and it seems you've been looking at bases. There might be more on DA as well. If your sona is a mule as your name might imply, though, that could be problematic since what is available tends to be biased toward canines and felines. I used this for my first ref, but it's feral.
I don't mind feral. Thanks though. I'm always open for more help. :)