• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Reference Sheet For a Snow Leopard

yrbys

I'm looking to commission an art for a full color reference sheet of my character that includes front and back shots as well as some facial expressions. I do not have any art of my character so you'll have to bear with me and my poor descriptions to create my character from words. My character is a snow leopard and I will go in depth with details as the artist needs. My budget is up to $120 (via PayPal) and I have no time frame I'm looking for,

CupOfChamomile

Hey there! I would be interested in helping you to create a reference for this character. You can see all my art here, the full reference sheet would likely be in the $20-30 range, depending on the exact level of detail and how many expression drawings.

Samantha Rose

SamiiKatt
I sent a pm :) Heres some more examples~
Lion.jpg

Succulent

Penguin Hoarder
I would love to make a reference sheet for you if you like my art
poison_in_the_vodka__toxico__by_succulentgarden-dcfscsh.png

welcome_to_the_garden_by_succulentgarden-dcgtkbd.png

tasty_neapolitan__custom__by_succulentgarden-dcgxf4b.png

let_s_get_lost_in_the_woods_by_succulentgarden-dciflp6.png

63_by_succulentgarden-dc6zks0.png

mei_by_succulentgarden-dci8oet.png
yo_ho_ho_and_four_bottles_of_rum_by_succulentgarden-dci8yj9.png

Prices:
$20 per flat colored view
+$5 for duplicated view with outfit
$7 per headshot
Complex view includes background (price to be negotiated), name, written info, and color palette
If there's anything else you'd like I'm definitely willing to negotiate prices. ^^

Thanks so much for taking a look!

Nadiafur

Sleek!
Hey! I’d love to do a reference for you, and I have a couple of styles availible:

Basic — $35 USD (includes two views, swatches, basic info, and one detail shot in package.)
upload_2018-8-2_0-26-30.jpeg

upload_2018-8-2_0-27-45.jpeg

Deluxe — $85 USD (designed to the nines! Includes two views of variable poses and two detailed shots, as well as custom lettering and typesetting. Backgrounds, designs, and copywritng will be custom tuned for your character.)
FBE8A34B-03FD-4F44-8D65-34D690CB5985.jpeg

Please feel free to PM with any further questions or concerns! I will be offline from August 2-5th on a short trip, but will respond as promptly as I can.

Happy Thursday!

6yndybell

Hello! I´m very interested on this reference sheet commission.

Cost of a reference sheet with 2 full color views and 3 sketch headshots is $100 USD

You can check my gallery here: Userpage of cyndybell -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you are interested, feel free to ask n__n

Ref sheet. Full color example:
1508901081.cyndybell_max_species._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

1522944121.cyndybell_max._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

Simple color and sketch headshot example:

1521830424.cyndybell_rollypossum._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

yrbys

I honestly didn't expect so many replies and messages. I'll make my decision on Friday at the latest and get back to you.

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my reference sheets:

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

For cell-shaded references (like the second/third one) I charge $26 USD per full-body view ($16 USD per detail shot). For digitally painted references (like the last one) I charge $37 USD per full-body view ($27 USD per detail shot).
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.