• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Reference Sheet for Emperor and his Retainer

Kyoukiaoitatsu

I am looking for a reference sheet to be made for my character's an Emperor and his retainer who needs an anthro form. I am willing to pay in the range of 60-70 for three detailed clothing stances and 1 size comparison pose. Looking for artist who specialize in clothing designs and has a more serious, heavy, or dark feel to their work.

I would like first stance being that of the Emperor (a tibetan mastiff foodog looking anthro) and his feral retainer. As a size comparision what he looks like in feral form. Emperor stands at 8'2. Retainer's feral form is 4ft at the shoulder + a foot or so extra being the gold filigree antlers.

Emperor character reference. And Face Reference
9zIgBje.png
wearing Imperial robes.
Retainer character reference.
LZTKQLL.jpg

Second pose. Retainer in anthro form wearing fighting attire.

Third pose. Retainer in anthro form wearing harem attire. 1 2 (harness from 1. skirt from 2)

Fourth pose. Retainer in anthro form wearing formal suit. (black instead of white. Inside shirt is black. It would have an embroidered tiger on the left arm in a sleeping pose. Another on the right leg stretching. Tiger cuff lings and collar buttons. He'd also have some accessories: coiled dragon ear piercing from bottom lobe to upper lobe (on the left side which doesn't have the antlers), belt with house symbol of a eastern dragon wrapped around Chinese nine symbol. The jewelry would be in gold chain with sets of stone including fire agate, red chalcedony, onyx, and tiger's eye.

Poses: 2, 3, and 4 can all be the same just with the different outfit on it.

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi there, I am interested. Here are some examples of my reference sheets:

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

I can make you a cell-shaded reference sheet (like the first three) for $25 USD per full-body view, so a reference sheet with 3 views would cost $75 USD then. The digitally painted reference sheets like the last one are more expensive ($35 USD per full-body view).
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

fluffgator

Hello! Unfortunately, I don't offer a reference sheet type of commission for the budget you've stated, but I do have many other options that do fall within or near $60-70 that you may be interested in.
I'm a professional freelance digital artist with over 10 years experience working one-on-one with others to bring their concepts to life.
I offer a large variety of different commission types, including crisp lineart, colored full-body art, and polished illustrations, that fall within or very near to your budget.

If you'd like to commission me or have any questions, please feel free to contact me with a note on FA (same username), through PM here on the forum, or directly via e-mail.

I also have a dedicated website that I use to organize all of my Commission information, such as my Terms of Service, FAQ, what I'm currently offering, and more.
You can find my commission application here.

Below are some breakdowns of my Linework, Simple, and Polished commission types, as well as links to direct examples in the spoiler beneath each:

tumblr_omwmxzhzoq1svp9wko1_1280.png

tumblr_omwn6v1frZ1svp9wko1_1280.png

tumblr_omwnbrg4Ld1svp9wko1_1280.png

Thank-you so much for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Wakor

Wakor Jones
Hi there! I think I might have the detailed, dark style you're looking for. Individual pieces start at $30.

Contact me on:
FURAFFINITY | WEASYL | TUMBLR

click for full-view!

Kyoukiaoitatsu

Artist found thanks everyone!

Hello, if you are still looking for an artist please check here for my examples, pricing, and more info.
Please message me if you're interested or have any questions about the process or pricing!
Cheers!

Nich