• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Reference sheet for my character (CLOSED)

Cosmic-FS

A creature of the night
Looking for an someone to do a reference sheet for my avian fursona. This is actually my first character so I'm excited to get to it. It's not too fancy, no intricate patterns or such.

What I'm Looking For:
I have a checklist of things I want included on the ref sheet.
  • 2 basic standing poses (1 from the front, 1 from the back)
  • A good view of his hands and feet
  • Color palette
  • Cuteness
Budget:
$30-50. That is negotiable but I'm not going to go with something crazy like a $200 commission.

My Contact Info:
My preferred way contact method is via an instant messaging app Kik. Send me a message here on the forums and I'll give it you. Or, you can also send me an email at folded_scarab@yahoo.com.

Rough Sketch:
I have already done a basic ref sheet on my own, but I obviously need help cleaning it up, adding color and poses.

20170719_082003.png

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

ShortConcepts

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
I'll be sending you an email shortly!

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

character profile 25$:
20673424@400-1469558142.jpg

_request__character_profile___cassidy_by_queensolaris-db3ks9r.jpg
_request__character_profile___conrad_by_queensolaris-db3aju4.jpg
ù
1493888524.solaris91_furinfo.jpg

Yarik

Slimy Googly Monster
Hi!
I can offer all what you've named in your opening post (everything in full color with clean lines: front back view naked, hand & feet close-ups and a color plaette) for 45€, which comes close to $50
Perosnally I prefer the communication via E-mail but can download the app if that is much more comfortable for you.

Some examples:
tumblr_ol0vg0HwZJ1t15d40o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oc5o73eyU11t15d40o1_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ogzsjuQwkv1t15d40o2_1280.jpg

If you happen to be interested you can contact me via the private message system on this site, the note system on FurAffinity (same username)
or write an e-mail to 1992rafaelmartin@gmail.com