• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Reference sheet for my Goat boi

MrNicky97

Hi. I'm looking for artist who would be interested drawing a reference sheet for feminine Goat character. I'm looking to get one with front and back view + one with his clothes on. He is girly boi so I hope you are okay with drawing it. My budget is about 200€, but willing to pay more if needed. Let me know if you are interested

zulzul

the reference sheets I've already completed were for a game and I'm not allowed to post, but here's a folder of reference sheets and character creation I'm currently doing

koha-chan

Hello! My commission info here: https://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/commission-open-portrait-half-full-etc.1680857/
or here too: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/48063515/

examples: https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/kohakuasato/folder/477758/commissions

1584639790.kohakuasato_%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81%D1%83%D1%81_%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%84.jpg

thank u!

RibooDragon

Deviant artFur AffinityTwitch TwitterTumblr InstagramItakuKo-Fi

I'd love to, for a front/back with ref 75-90
without: 105-120​
  • Standard ref sheet will include 2 full bodies, Front/Back+ Palette swatch​
  • Upon request I will send you the individual images off the sheet​
  • Expressions + 20​
  • Other props +10​
  • Effects + 20​
  • Extra outfits +30-40​
Example in the vein that you're looking for
_c__toffi_by_riboo_df4p7iz-pre.jpg

Best way to contact me is through Discord: Riboo#5557

df2a22r-d27b0677-9330-44b4-93c0-82001fd346b5.png

~*Track record*~
~•
TOS •~

~• Turn around time
•~

Less than a week

I work on a slot based system and will let you know what slot you're in when you place your commission! First come first served​

By commissioning me you agree to my TOS

Standard form
Name:
Where I can contact you:
Commission type:
References:
Details of Commission:
Paypal email:
Questions:
Custom/Ref sheet form
Name:
Height:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Body type:
Outfit:
Extras:
Color Palette:
Personality:
Appearance:
Expressions:

Contact

Discord: Riboo#5557
Email: Riboodragon@hotmail.com

SchlafenNigredo

If you are still looking for an artist, I would be very happy to take up the reference of your character!

And by the way! For those who have a refsheet created by me, I have a 30% discount on all future commissions.;)
I have calculated the price of a refsheet that I can do for you.
Flatcolored refsheet: $205 = front+back -150$ +$25 for 1 outfits + $30 for 3 closeups

Sample my refsheets and designs:

A few examples of my most favorite art:

Let me know when you make a choice! You can contact me here on furafinity, on Twitter (@SchlafenNigredo) and on discord (SchlafenNigredo#8940)

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1658674084.sushy_refcomp_sandslash.jpg

1635946275.sushy_refsheet_sfw.jpg

1626786843.sushy_refsheet1.jpg

1548530983.sushy_ref2018.jpg

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

For cell-shaded reference sheets I charge $27 USD per full-body view. Digitally painted reference sheets are $38 USD per full-body view.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

pupsicle-c

berries & cream
Hi. I'm looking for artist who would be interested drawing a reference sheet for feminine Goat character. I'm looking to get one with front and back view + one with his clothes on. He is girly boi so I hope you are okay with drawing it. My budget is about 200€, but willing to pay more if needed. Let me know if you are interested

Sent you a DM!

Tytyu1337

I'm in love with a drawing
Hii!
I can draw for you!
Hope you will like my style
Here's my portfolio
You can contact with me here or at my discord (Tytyu#1093), telegram (@tytyu322) and twitter (@Askillust)
Have a good day

Queerstalline-Void

Ryn ⛤they/them
Meowdy Nya'll! I'm Ryn (they/them), and I'd love to work with you, I'm very interested in doing a commission together! Here are my Prices and Examples, and please check out my Gallery if you'd like to see more, as I can work in a variety of styles!
The best way for me to give you an exact price is if you'd fill out my Pricing Form!
★ I take payment through Paypal and Kofi!★
★ My current turnaround time is within a few days of payment!★
★I send Work in Progress updates frequently, so feel free to ask for any edits to get exactly the art you want!★
★I can be flexible with prices and am willing to work within a budget, do payment plans, or reduce prices for large batches of art!★
★Feel free to message me any time!★

Attachments

• reference sheet commss.png
    reference sheet commss.png
    883.1 KB · Views: 6

solaris91

Hello, i would like to realize your commission. Here some example of my arts about reference sheet, who cost about 40$. Don't be afraid to ask for more information:
1618347801.solaris91_belladonna.jpg

1628717325.solaris91_fiordaliso_profile.jpg

1619793872.solaris91_beatrice_profilo_2.jpg

i can give it a shot - tho i only accept USD via paypal

WhiteGuardian

filhotedeleao

Hi! We are two artists working in a team and we are interested in your offer. Here's some of our artworks:

Attachments

• reference sheet _jack.jpg
    reference sheet _jack.jpg
    696.5 KB · Views: 12
  • she003 ces.jpg
    she003 ces.jpg
    494.2 KB · Views: 13
  • versão censurada_reference sheet_theKatsikios2.jpg
    versão censurada_reference sheet_theKatsikios2.jpg
    611.2 KB · Views: 13
  • SFW_reference sheet_Beryl2.jpg
    SFW_reference sheet_Beryl2.jpg
    904.1 KB · Views: 14
Hi Mr Nicky. thank you for sharing this project. I am interested working out with you
here's my portfolio on reference sheet that I have done in the past, please check it out

Kyanani

Omg please let me draw a goat

Attachments

• 20220621_201947.jpg
    20220621_201947.jpg
    875.1 KB · Views: 6

Kyanani

Omg please let me draw a goat
I have yet to draw one but heres my style and I will provide wips. I could push and get it done this weekend

Attachments

• 4lylwn.jpg
    4lylwn.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 20220126_124955.jpg
    20220126_124955.jpg
    1,004.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 20211225_112413.jpg
    20211225_112413.jpg
    336.2 KB · Views: 6

AstroRey

Center of the galaxy - Open commissions!
Helloo!!
My name is Rey and Im a free lancer artist, and mostly work digital media.
Here you can check my TWITTER and FURAFFINITY accounts for art examples, and HERE is my shop with all my prices and ToS.

Here are some examples!!
1653322065.astro-sartshop_renn.jpg

1653266901.astro-sartshop_te%C3%A0rlach_1_.jpg

1656704232.astro-sartshop_00.png

wonke0

My base price for ref sheets is 80usd, feel free to pm me and we can discuss details if you're interested
1658346751.wonke0_reverb.jpg

hitsuji.png