• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Reference sheet with probably help with my new fursona. (UPDATE 5/01: NOW LOOKING FOR A NEW ARTIST!)

Hello there.

I'm looking to hiring another, better artist for my fursona after the first one did not go well.

Price Range: I can go up to $200 or $350 (So it covers the cost of the deadline completion before megaplex.). If you're asking me for a high price and I can't actually afford it, you may have to wait for me until I have enough money really. Hopefully I can be quick but I can't count on promises.

I tried to make it as an anime/kemono style character however. I also wanted to make my fursona cute & attractive. Here the parts I wanted for my character:

Could you do a cute face and head like that? With more of a anime look if possible:
The sketch is done by Darkanine121212

Here the design from the artist tried to do:
The other two sketches are done by the artist NegaNeon, which she was supposed to complete my fursona, but she cannot handle the difficulty of the design I wanted to be.
I wanted the eyebrows on the left as well the feet on the right (which is 4 toes per feet)

You can contact me by PM, reply to me, or e-mail me at zerochan8@gmail.com.

Thank you for you consideration.

Last edited:

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:

24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
26159885@400-1516811571.jpg
tgs_episodio_1_pag_20_eng_fine_by_laponto-dbrikbq.jpg
church_by_laponto-dbor19d.jpg

1493888524.solaris91_furinfo.jpg

amcelelgort

Hi! I'm really interested in your request.
I can do it for $120-$150.
Here are samples of my art style
tumblr_p4gejhukQ71wyonvmo2_400.jpg
tumblr_p4gejhukQ71wyonvmo3_400.png

tumblr_p4gejhukQ71wyonvmo4_400.png
tumblr_p4gejhukQ71wyonvmo7_400.png

I have no anthro pieces atm. but I assure you, I can do it as well as my other pieces.
Thank you. I hope you'll get back to me soon.

You can see some of my works here:
Instagram
Tumblr

LadyLyreBird

Local Birb Lady
Apologize for a moment of silence.

I would love make some annoucements but right now I'm not at home until later which sucks because I can't drive because of my mental issues. I now have a very limited time on the computer from Monday to Friday since October because of my family trying to save money. I'm 22 and still living with my family because of my mental issues and I only go to technical college. I know, my life sucks.

I will update today or tomorrow depending how much time.

Last edited:
Hi there.

Sorry for a late reply but I already picked someone a few days ago.

But I would like to thank you reaching out on me. Hopefully I would do some more hiring in the future.

Thanks