• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Reference Sheet YCH (50+$!) + Custom Refsheets

lachrymosiac

Hello all~ I'm trying to make a bit of money just so I have a bit more money throughout the week, and thought I would try again here! :>

For now, I am selling this YCH reference sheet for 50+$:
ALL genders, bipedal species only (basically I won't modify the base too much), Clothed!

pjvRQuA.png

For 50$, this would include: 1 front full body, 1 back full body, 1 face frontal, and your decision between hand patterns (front/back), feet patterns (front/back), tail pattern, pelt, and 3 accessories.

I will be taking multiple slots for this YCH so just PM me or drop a comment if you're interested~

Please allow for up to a week for completion of your commission, and payment will be either up front or half first/ half after finished depending on what you prefer as method of payment~

Slots:

I will be updating this thread with other bases/YCH reference sheets as I make them!

I am also offering CUSTOM ref sheets for 60$+:

Examples (characters not mine)

1536775142.princessm_refsheet.png

1520175646.lachrymosiac_kourii_human_2.png

You can customize the poses of them, however they will always have at least two different poses. These can be CLOTHED.

For an average custom refsheet it will include: 1 full body (front or back), 1 full body different pose (front or back), 1 face frontal, and your decision between hand patterns (front/back), feet patterns (front/back), tail pattern, pelt, and 3 accessories.

We can always talk about adding more onto the custom refsheet, it will be an additional 20$+ for more fullbodies and +10$ for more accessories or clothing.

I can also try NSFW custom refsheets, however this will also cost more (10$+).

Slots for these are limited as they take up a lot of time~

Slots:

Thanks for taking a look, hope to talk soon~

Last edited: