• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Reference sheet

Vaars

Looking for someone to make my first reference sheet. I have some shitty drawings of pretty much what I'm looking for also a color pattern done on a premade sheet. So pretty much looking for someone to bring my character to life.
So to be clear. Need front, back ,sides, head shots.

Budget is up to 200.

Please feel free to PM me also feel free to post your work below or link to your works.

Last edited:
tumblr_oxmon52dIO1vtfhsjo1_500.jpg

Here's an example of a reference sheet I've done. I'd probably ask for $50 depending on the complexity of the character but we can negotiate a price

Beg

Hi! I'd love to work with you! Id price this at about $50 for a fully rendered reference sheet. Here is some examples of my art.

eqMSkH2.png

1kAQd6A.png

eolH2mz.png

These arent fully rendered, but if my art interests you, I can give more examples.

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

24046180@400-1499204961.jpg
23338816@400-1493245380.jpg
24318439@400-1501426460.jpg
23690472@400-1496214559.jpg
24584238@400-1503594681.jpg

1493888524.solaris91_furinfo.jpg

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi there, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

For references like the last one I charge $37 USD per full-body view and $27 USD per detail shot, so that would be $175 USD for a reference sheet with front, back, 2 side views and one head shot (other options are possible too, just let me know what you would like).
For references like the second and third one I charge $26 USD per full-body view and $16 USD per detail shot, so that would be $136 USD for a reference sheet with front, back, 2 side views and two head shots (of course other options are possible, just let me know).
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

S

silveredgreen

I can definitely do a ref sheet of that size for that budget. My prices and a few examples are shown below.

pricesheet2_0_by_silveredgreen-dbn6075.png

Not shown on price sheet:

refs_by_silveredgreen-dbnxpm0.png

NegaNeon

I can do a ref sheet within your budget. I'm very familiar with working from descriptions and such, so what you got is more than enough for me to work off of!
A flat color ref starts at $150 (not including headshots since I'm not sure how many you need - they're +$10 each). Quality like the first ref below, includes plenty of WIPs and high resolution version.
More samples of my work can be found on FA or Tumblr. If you're interested or have any questions feel free to reach out to me on FA, here or my work email: neganeon@gmail.com
Thank you for your time!
1502227154.neganeon_laret_ref_small.png
1507505809.neganeon_dandorm_sm.png

1502411928.neganeon_drakerexxussfw_small.png

Pondfox

I would love do something for you!

Ref example:
a_little_bit_of_summer_by_jaderiot-d7pw8rg.png

It's old so here's some more recent art:
busts_by_jaderiot-db5u6w1.png
but_first____coffee_by_jaderiot-dboto5w.png
barbatos_by_jaderiot-dbq540l.png

Perfectly comfortable with masculine or feminine characters and pretty much any species.
Thanks for looking!

dipindu

Dibudipindu
Hello!
I'd be glad to work with you if you're still looking for someone :>
My reference sheets start at 65$ and include a 3/4 front and back pose with a couple of chibis, however those can be replaced with something of similar magnitude (ex. headshot, underbelly reference, etc). Replacing those is free but any other addition comes with a fee accordingly. Edits do have a small fee as well but the first two are free of charge.

Let me know if anything!
I can be reached fastest through PMs here but you're also free to contact me through my FA if anything

Here are a few samples:
1504556708.dipindu_sparkxkitsune.png
1504556940.dipindu_wyrmtm.png
1506455411.dipindu_lamipeltmnstrtm.png
maro_refoop_by_chibichum-dbfp9vx.png

Thank you for your time!

ShortConcepts

S

SilasArtwork

1508165332.silasartwork_commisswion_ad.png

Hello! ^_^ Are you interested in a commission by me?
Mine are very cheap, and of some experience.

$15 for headshot
$25 for partial body
$35 for full body
To add a background it is an extra fee of $10
To add shading it will be an extra $5

Your specific commission I calculate would be about $60

MY TERMS OF SERVICE
silasartwork.deviantart.com: SILAS' ARTWORK - Terms of Service

TheSonNamedSet

Looking for someone to make my first reference sheet. I have some shitty drawings of pretty much what I'm looking for also a color pattern done on a premade sheet. So pretty much looking for someone to bring my character to life.
So to be clear. Need front, back ,sides, head shots.

Budget is up to 200.

Please feel free to PM me also feel free to post your work below or link to your works.

Fuji.jpg
dou.jpg
redo.png

I just about any kinda of character, simple to detailed, reference usually range around 40 and up depending on the character and what is wanted on the ref