• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Regreted Joining furry community

Connor J. Coyote

For me - nah.... I can't say that I have any major regrets.... (at least I don't think so), about joining up.... but, one thing I do regret, is - not discovering the Fandom much sooner than I did.

It's opened up an anormous amount of experiences and possibilities for me, that I'm very thankful for and grateful about.

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
i don't even think i'm part of the community really.
i'm much more involved in other things.
i can do without furrism.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
i don't even think i'm part of the community really.
i'm much more involved in other things.
i can do without furrism.

I guess it all depends on what you define being part of a community to be. Some people consider merely identifying yourself/your art as Furry to be "part of" the furry community. Others consider it a much more active thing. I think you don't have to consider yourself a Furry if you don't want to, even if you draw or commission anthro art. Furry is such a Generalized term that it really can be just about anything...and that can be as positive or negative as an individual would like. :p

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
There is no true furry community, it's a useful term sure, but "furry" is a very wide umbrella of communities both big and small. There are some a person would regret joining and others a person would be happy they joined. Just look at it that way.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
There is no true furry community, it's a useful term sure, but "furry" is a very wide umbrella of communities both big and small. There are some a person would regret joining and others a person would be happy they joined. Just look at it that way.

That's actually a really cool way to look at it. Thanks Hogo!