• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Relationship Status

What is your Relationship status?

• Single (and lonely or happy)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dating (And Loving the person your with and I don't mean just trying to get into the other persons p

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Engaged (hope I spelled it right)

• Married (And very happy or some what happy)

• Total voters
Just wondering the Relationship status of all of the furs out there.

The Lone Nomad

I'm single and pretty pleased with it. I haven't been single in such a long time and it pretty much turned me into a slut :? but I put a quick stop to that.

I'm still kind of seeing my ex-boyfriend though : Not that I'm unhappy, it's just kind of bad practice to do that even though everyone does. We're just such damn good friends and so sexually compatible, it's hard to resist!

But on the positive end, I have someone waiting for me where I'm going for the summer :)

So yah...just technically single :roll:

Grave

Banned
Banned
Im married, for nearly two years now and very happy in that respect. However depression and various other mental health conditions prevent the both of us from being as happy as we really could be but as long as we are together that is all that matters as im sure being apart would cause one or even both of us to commit suicide in our current conditions.

But yeah, with each other we are very happy.

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
Single... *sigh*
It takes one a special kind of thinking to be able to get along with me :)

Grave

Banned
Banned
yak said:
Single... *sigh*

Another scientologist be that person of "special" thinking? :p

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
I'm single and I'm not looking to get into a relationship until I can get my life together.

Single here as well. And it feels damn good to be without commitments after a really failed long distance, and a very messed up close relationship with girls.

Although there is a certain someone that I wouldn't mind turning into relationship :D

Diamond

Vgm22 said:
I'm single and I'm not looking to get into a relationship until I can get my life together.

Same, girls must wait. :p

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
Grave said:
yak said:
Single... *sigh*

Another scientologist be that person of "special" thinking? :p
Nah, this sig is just a stupid pun, that is all :) Infact if i ever see a live scientologist i do not know if i could refrain from laughing at his face, for this 'belief' - much like the others, but in it's own, unique moronic way - is such a load of BS, IMO.
Some people say that should have been born in 18'th century for beeing who i am.... So i am looking for someone who is told the same :p
Diamond said:
Same, girls must wait.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
The last chick I dated ended up stalking me :? :| (phone/email stalking thankfully but that was still creepy enough!)
so Single for the time being

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
Pinkuh said:
Married

I was a dork and got married at a Fur con XD

the preacher wore a tail... it rocked
You still should have had Halo music in the background for the wedding...

Or have the Quake announcer say, "YOU ARE TIED FOR THE LEAD" when you put the ring on. <3 Quake Announcer Man.

Pinkuh

Dragoneer said:
Pinkuh said:
Married

You still should have had Halo music in the background for the wedding...

Or have the Quake announcer say, "YOU ARE TIED FOR THE LEAD" when you put the ring on. <3 Quake Announcer Man.

Honestly I would have, if I hadn't been so sick that it was retarded.

It was a miricle neither aros nor me passed out durring the cerimony, man that flu was so bad. >_<

TORA

Banned
Banned
Pinkuh, why does your marriage sound familiar? Was it posted on Livejournal or something? ROWR.

Pinkuh

TORA said:
Pinkuh, why does your marriage sound familiar? Was it posted on Livejournal or something? ROWR.

Could be?

I have no idea who did or didn't hear about it XD

Grave

Banned
Banned
Pinkuh said:
Married

I just have to say pinkuh, that i find that to be the most sick and twisted thing i have ever heard. Man...

But congrats on finding someone you love enough to marry anyway...the other stuf...thats just....i dunno

Myr

Big Dragon
I am single and haven't had many girlfriends due to my own lack of interest in them for some reason. I just can't seem to find a big girl that likes dragons or is sane. They all seem to immediately think I don't like them because I'm skinny and they're big, or they want my pants off 30 minutes after having met. X_X I thought I had found a good non-crazy girl recently, but she suddenly went MIA last week. I hope she surfaces again or I'll call her tomorrow.

Silver R. Wolfe

Wuffamute Extraordinaire!
AuroranDragon said:
I am single and haven't had many girlfriends due to my own lack of interest in them for some reason. I just can't seem to find a big girl that likes dragons or is sane. They all seem to immediately think I don't like them because I'm skinny and they're big, or they want my pants off 30 minutes after having met. X_X I thought I had found a good non-crazy girl recently, but she suddenly went MIA last week. I hope she surfaces again or I'll call her tomorrow.

Wow you have that problem too?

Myr

Big Dragon
silverwolfe said:
Yes, which is why I don't take much interest in being around others. The concept of having a companion is alien to me for some strange reason. I've kind of always have done things my own way all my life ever since my friends betrayed me freshman year in high school. I hate it when I meet a girl and I can tell all she wants is sex. It's like talking to a brick wall that just says "cool" and "uh huh" over and over again at everything you say. Then I meet someone that actuallly responds and doesn't run off and play video games while I'm talking to her on the phone and she dissapears. Ugh...very frustrating. Any skinny girls that I meet, which I'm not really attracted to, are all engaged or already have BF's. It's very annoying.

So I guess I'm the overqualified one out. But that's ok. >^.=.^< I'm plenty fine saving up for that helicopter.

Silver R. Wolfe

AuroranDragon said:
silverwolfe said:
Yes, which is why I don't take much interest in being around others. The concept of having a companion is alien to me for some strange reason. I've kind of always have done things my own way all my life ever since my friends betrayed me freshman year in high school. I hate it when I meet a girl and I can tell all she wants is sex. It's like talking to a brick wall that just says "cool" and "uh huh" over and over again at everything you say. Then I meet someone that actuallly responds and doesn't run off and play video games while I'm talking to her on the phone and she dissapears. Ugh...very frustrating. Any skinny girls that I meet, which I'm not really attracted to, are all engaged or already have BF's. It's very annoying.

So I guess I'm the overqualified one out. But that's ok. >^.=.^< I'm plenty fine saving up for that helicopter.

I know exactly what you mean, though I'm not actually seeking a girlfriend. I tend to have a bad problem with flirting. Apparently I do it all the time, but I never notice it... It leads people the wrong direction you know? Pretty soon they are all hovering around me and acting in that whole 'can we have sex now please?' way.

Myr

Big Dragon
silverwolfe said:
I know exactly what you mean, though I'm not actually seeking a girlfriend. I tend to have a bad problem with flirting. Apparently I do it all the time, but I never notice it... It leads people the wrong direction you know? Pretty soon they are all hovering around me and acting in that whole 'can we have sex now please?' way.
Ah, I'm the opposite. I won't have anything to do with a girl if she's not a friend or if I don't like her. I very very rarely am ever seen flirting with anyone much less hanging out much with other people (which is rare). I feel like I'm the only guy on the planet that doesn't think about sex 24/7. :p

Silver R. Wolfe

AuroranDragon said:
silverwolfe said:
Ah, I'm the opposite. I won't have anything to do with a girl if she's not a friend or if I don't like her. I very very rarely am ever seen flirting with anyone much less hanging out much with other people (which is rare). I feel like I'm the only guy on the planet that doesn't think about sex 24/7. :p

Believe me, you're not. ^-^;

Most of the girls I talk to are friends but they just take what I say the wrong way... I really can't explain why they start to think the way they do...