• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Relationship Status

What is your Relationship status?

• Single (and lonely or happy)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dating (And Loving the person your with and I don't mean just trying to get into the other persons p

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Engaged (hope I spelled it right)

• Married (And very happy or some what happy)

• Total voters

Laik

silverwolfe said:
AuroranDragon said:
silverwolfe said:
I know exactly what you mean, though I'm not actually seeking a girlfriend. I tend to have a bad problem with flirting. Apparently I do it all the time, but I never notice it... It leads people the wrong direction you know? Pretty soon they are all hovering around me and acting in that whole 'can we have sex now please?' way.
Ah, I'm the opposite. I won't have anything to do with a girl if she's not a friend or if I don't like her. I very very rarely am ever seen flirting with anyone much less hanging out much with other people (which is rare). I feel like I'm the only guy on the planet that doesn't think about sex 24/7. :p

Believe me, you're not. ^-^;

Most of the girls I talk to are friends but they just take what I say the wrong way... I really can't explain why they start to think the way they do...

Nice, someone with the same problem as me. Everyone says I'm contantly flirting too. I tell them I don't do it on purpose and then half of my friends think I want to sleep with them -_- (which is kind of annoying.)

I broke up with my girlfriend (that was a cute christian maniac that had absolutely nothing to do with me) two weeks ago. Now I'm all lonely and looking for someone. *eye twitch for lack of cuddling*

Yeah, I'm a cuddler. There's nothing better than to be around and cuddle with your love.

Silver R. Wolfe

Wuffamute Extraordinaire!
Laik said:
Nice, someone with the same problem as me. Everyone says I'm contantly flirting too. I tell them I don't do it on purpose and then half of my friends think I want to sleep with them -_- (which is kind of annoying.)

I broke up with my girlfriend (that was a cute christian maniac that had absolutely nothing to do with me) two weeks ago. Now I'm all lonely and looking for someone. *eye twitch for lack of cuddling*

Yeah, I'm a cuddler. There's nothing better than to be around and cuddle with your love.

*nods* Yup, that sounds about right. I know when they think that I've been flirting because sure enough they start flirting back.. Once it got so bad I had to sit this person down and tell it to them straight. She was... starting to stalk me. >.>

I think I'm gonna have to get myself a cuddle buddy until I can be together with my mate. Cuz like you, I think that cuddling is the best. ^-^;

Laik

silverwolfe said:
*nods* Yup, that sounds about right. I know when they think that I've been flirting because sure enough they start flirting back.. Once it got so bad I had to sit this person down and tell it to them straight. She was... starting to stalk me. >.>

I think I'm gonna have to get myself a cuddle buddy until I can be together with my mate. Cuz like you, I think that cuddling is the best. ^-^;

Hahah, glad no one has ever stalked me before, must be a weird thing. And yeah, cuddling is the best thing ever. Like, on a thunderstorm-ish night, cuddling in bed looking through the window...

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
AuroranDragon said:
Ah, I'm the opposite. I won't have anything to do with a girl if she's not a friend or if I don't like her. I very very rarely am ever seen flirting with anyone much less hanging out much with other people (which is rare). I feel like I'm the only guy on the planet that doesn't think about sex 24/7. :p
You are not alone, dude. You are not alone.... But i can see where that feeling is coming from :)
If you loose your head over a girl, does it matter how many brains it had?

nikuramon

I am lonely :'(

kaze0fox

Single for now and due to I have a few objectives (minor but i do want to complete) I want to do and I don't mind mating I'm pretty a open-minded person and fun to talk to.. (Oh my god I feel like one of those dudes on the Love Connection...I Wonder does that still come on?... whatever) But Im a person who will always listen to what you have to say ^^ and try to give my best advice to ya..

And Im not the typical "Hey babe" and yada, yada, yada Im most likely the unique type which is pretty much a mysterious person not in a freaky sort of way of course.. :wink: 8)

furry

I'm astrally mated to Xax.
Soul pals 4 lyfe!

Moon-Baby

Transitional Lifeform
I'm not actively looking, but there's a few people I seem to like hanging around at school.
Not really a "serious" thing though...and there's more than one of 'em.... :roll:

But if I was looking, they would have to be someone I really Really like...

I've been single for a long while, I had a very long relationship going out of highschool, but it didn't end well at all, so I've been lax in my dating since.

Also, there are no gay men in texas.

Nox Fatalis said:
I've been single for a long while, I had a very long relationship going out of highschool, but it didn't end well at all, so I've been lax in my dating since.

Also, there are no gay men in texas.

so your gay huh. I'm not making fun of you at all because to tell you the truth I'm gay as well. I know how you feel because I use to be in your position. I'm currently in a relationship with my boyfriend and I hope that one day you find that special someone that you can be with.

Love Ya you sexy beast

P.S. This picture I'm sending with this is not my drawing (so I can't take credit for it but that's o.k.), but I'm just using it to show you what me an my boyfriend would look like if I did draw us.
[attachment=3]

Laik

RE:

facek said:
nikuramon said:
I am lonely :'(

Yeah dude, same here :(

I am in dire need of a set of hips and boobs coupled with a sense of humor.

LOL!

that didn't sound right...

or is it read right?...

oh well...

TiberiusArchias

Unfortunately, I suffer from being eXtremely picky. After a few failed attempts at a relationship outside the furry community, I have decided that nonfurre bets are off. I cannot take having to 'bend' a person to accept the things that I am into. Also, availablity is kinda lacking around here for my orientation (straight...mostly >_>).

I know quite a few furres within range, but all are men and an actual relationship is impractical. The other major aspect of my furriness gets in the way alot as well, I either get people that seem to hate me outright for it, or those that automatically think I fall into their redneck backwards agenda and will get on with them. Ah well, Im hopeful about AC and atleast talking those outside my local area :)

Mr Cullen

Honestly, not being sarcastic or anything. Good for you sir.

Too many people act all bitchy when other people declare their love for others and such.