• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Relationship Status

What is your Relationship status?

  • Single (and lonely or happy)

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dating (And Loving the person your with and I don't mean just trying to get into the other persons p

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Engaged (hope I spelled it right)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Married (And very happy or some what happy)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1

Leahtaur

Member
Big girls rock.

I'm a bisexual female living with my (almost) commonlaw boyfriend of two years. I'm a furry (kind of? I like drawing furries but am not sure if I AM one... o_O) and he isn't, he just likes the furry porn I draw. XD So I am living proof that furry/non-furry relationships do work. ;)

It kind of sucked that I only realized I was bisexual after I started dating my current boyfriend... not that I would've not committed to our relationship in a second, I knew that I loved him within a month or two of meeting him and we plan to be married; it's just that I would've liked some time to experiment and so far we haven't gotten the threesome thing to work. Possibly because the other girl (a close friend of mine) we chose to approach with the idea was a total virgin with virtually no sexual experience at all. So she was very nervous just to talk about it and it kind of failed. ^-^' Luckily it didn't harm our friendship a bit, but it's understood that we won't be trying that again, lol.

...Sorry if that was too much information. *cough*
 

spiritwolf77

New Member
Pretty much engaged to be engaged with a boyfriend of three years. We're waiting until after I'm done with college to actually get engaged because our lives are just too chaotic at the moment (art college = no free time/social life)
 

Silver R. Wolfe

Wuffamute Extraordinaire!
Jirris said:
jirrisloveselisebyzero.jpg


Yep. I think I'm doing ok.

And might I say, your girl you have there is incredibly nice. :D
 

Grave

Banned
Banned
Leahtaur said:
Big girls rock.

I'm a bisexual female living with my (almost) commonlaw boyfriend of two years. I'm a furry (kind of? I like drawing furries but am not sure if I AM one... o_O) and he isn't, he just likes the furry porn I draw. XD So I am living proof that furry/non-furry relationships do work. ;)

It kind of sucked that I only realized I was bisexual after I started dating my current boyfriend... not that I would've not committed to our relationship in a second, I knew that I loved him within a month or two of meeting him and we plan to be married; it's just that I would've liked some time to experiment and so far we haven't gotten the threesome thing to work. Possibly because the other girl (a close friend of mine) we chose to approach with the idea was a total virgin with virtually no sexual experience at all. So she was very nervous just to talk about it and it kind of failed. ^-^' Luckily it didn't harm our friendship a bit, but it's understood that we won't be trying that again, lol.

...Sorry if that was too much information. *cough*

Wow, thats freaky. I am almost in the same boat there. Im married and not that i regret it but afterwards i found i had bi-sexual curious urges. But of course i cant really act upon them because it is something my wife feels very strange about because of her last marriage. Long story so i wont go into it. But i just thought it was cool to have someone in the same boat as me...kinda.
 

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
I know that I replied to this thread, back some time ago. Well it seems like some of my online friends what to be my mate. Like I said in my post here, I'm waiting to get my life together first and they don't get that. Has anyone every had this happen to them before?
 

Jirris

Member
Grave said:
Nice pic ya did there jizz' :)

Zero's handiwork, not mine. I tend to draw her furry-self in a more pinuppy manner, or occationally in other sorts of ways if she comes up with funny ideas to inflict upon her character.
 

Silver R. Wolfe

Wuffamute Extraordinaire!
Jirris said:
Grave said:
Nice pic ya did there jizz' :)

Zero's handiwork, not mine. I tend to draw her furry-self in a more pinuppy manner, or occationally in other sorts of ways if she comes up with funny ideas to inflict upon her character.

*chuckles* I've seen you draw and I've seen her draw herself too. :3

She was really nice the few times we talked, it was when you were away somewhere I think... Wow... That must've been a long time ago.
 

ethancormack

Professional Goofball
RE:  Relationship Status

Leahtaur said:
Big girls rock.

I'm agreeing with this one. I had a decently long relationship with one a few years back. Currently single, and have been for a long stretch. It's probably a contributor to my supposed "depression." Apparently, if you have trouble sleeping and concentrating occasionally, you have a mental problem. :roll:
Maybe now that I'm graduated from college things will pick up. I know I can sleep and concentrate better. ;)
 

Myr

Big Dragon
Jirris said:
http://aquablaze.dyndns.org/jirris/temp/califur06/jirrisloveselisebyzero.jpg

Yep. I think I'm doing ok.
Nope, sorry, she's too skinny. :p

I've had a fat girlfriend, but sadly it never went anywhere so now I'm just single and fine with being single. I'm just not interested in a mate for some reason.
 

Grave

Banned
Banned
DragonMyr said:
Jirris said:
http://aquablaze.dyndns.org/jirris/temp/califur06/jirrisloveselisebyzero.jpg

Yep. I think I'm doing ok.
Nope, sorry, she's too skinny. :p

I've had a fat girlfriend, but sadly it never went anywhere so now I'm just single and fine with being single. I'm just not interested in a mate for some reason.

"Mate"....you mean Girlfriend or boyfriend...were not animals here dude...:roll:

I bet my wife wouldnt be too skinny for ya though, hehe. But in reality im encouraging ehr to lose some weight (which shes doing well) so that we can erm...do more "interesting" urm...activities...yeah thats the one.
 

Silver R. Wolfe

Wuffamute Extraordinaire!
RE:   Relationship Status

DragonMyr said:
Jirris said:
http://aquablaze.dyndns.org/jirris/temp/califur06/jirrisloveselisebyzero.jpg

Yep.  I think I'm doing ok.
Nope, sorry, she's too skinny. :p

I've had a fat girlfriend, but sadly it never went anywhere so now I'm just single and fine with being single. I'm just not interested in a mate for some reason.

I had a chubby girlfriend awhile back. We broke up and she moved away. She called me up the other day though, surprise surprise, and said that she's coming back up here. She's gonna be going to the community college (same one I go to) and will be living in an apartment complex near the campus.

Really nice girl and I would still be together with her if I could. We only broke up because... well damn... I don't even know why anymore. ;_;
 

Grave

Banned
Banned
silverwolfe said:
DragonMyr said:
Jirris said:
http://aquablaze.dyndns.org/jirris/temp/califur06/jirrisloveselisebyzero.jpg

Yep. I think I'm doing ok.
Nope, sorry, she's too skinny. :p

I've had a fat girlfriend, but sadly it never went anywhere so now I'm just single and fine with being single. I'm just not interested in a mate for some reason.

I had a chubby girlfriend awhile back. We broke up and she moved away. She called me up the other day though, surprise surprise, and said that she's coming back up here. She's gonna be going to the community college (same one I go to) and will be living in an apartment complex near the campus.

Really nice girl and I would still be together with her if I could. We only broke up because... well damn... I don't even know why anymore. ;_;

Maybe ya should get back in there dude! Take her out for a nice big meal or ice cream someplace.
 

Silver R. Wolfe

Wuffamute Extraordinaire!
RE:     Relationship Status

Grave said:
silverwolfe said:
DragonMyr said:
Jirris said:
http://aquablaze.dyndns.org/jirris/temp/califur06/jirrisloveselisebyzero.jpg

Yep.  I think I'm doing ok.
Nope, sorry, she's too skinny. :p

I've had a fat girlfriend, but sadly it never went anywhere so now I'm just single and fine with being single. I'm just not interested in a mate for some reason.

I had a chubby girlfriend awhile back.  We broke up and she moved away.  She called me up the other day though, surprise surprise, and said that she's coming back up here.  She's gonna be going to the community college (same one I go to) and will be living in an apartment complex near the campus.

Really nice girl and I would still be together with her if I could.  We only broke up because... well damn... I don't even know why anymore. ;_;

Maybe ya should get back in there dude! Take her out for a nice big meal or ice cream someplace.

No, I won't get back together with her. I have my own boyfriend now after all.

But that doesn't mean that we won't hang out sometime. :D
 

Grave

Banned
Banned
silverwolfe said:
No, I won't get back together with her. I have my own boyfriend now after all.

But that doesn't mean that we won't hang out sometime. :D

Oh, i didnt know you was gay, sorry.
 

MangiX_PandaRen

New Member
currently Very happy with my boyfriend^^, to everyone that said that chuuby girls rock i say *RIGHT ON* i love anything that chubby^^.
 

Myr

Big Dragon
Grave said:
"Mate"....you mean Girlfriend or boyfriend...were not animals here dude...:roll:

I bet my wife wouldnt be too skinny for ya though, hehe. But in reality im encouraging ehr to lose some weight (which shes doing well) so that we can erm...do more "interesting" urm...activities...yeah thats the one.
But I like using the term mate. :p Besides, they do it on TV all the time. Must be a US/UK difference though. People over here are like animals way too much.

I've seen some pics of your wife that you've posted on sites in the past, and I agree, she's about the perfect size. I like girls big, not chubby, and not massive. She's about the size of the girl I was last starting to get close with. I need to email her and see if she wants to hang out again or something. It's been a few weeks. X_X It's so difficult to meet local heavy girls. I just don't care for all the skinny ones that seem to like me.

That and I still need to get used to the idea of someone wanting to be around me and caring about me. That's still alien-feeling to me....
 

Litre

Member
DragonMyr said:
Grave said:
"Mate"....you mean Girlfriend or boyfriend...were not animals here dude...:roll:

I bet my wife wouldnt be too skinny for ya though, hehe. But in reality im encouraging ehr to lose some weight (which shes doing well) so that we can erm...do more "interesting" urm...activities...yeah thats the one.
But I like using the term mate. :p Besides, they do it on TV all the time. Must be a US/UK difference though. People over here are like animals way too much.

I've seen some pics of your wife that you've posted on sites in the past, and I agree, she's about the perfect size. I like girls big, not chubby, and not massive. She's about the size of the girl I was last starting to get close with. I need to email her and see if she wants to hang out again or something. It's been a few weeks. X_X It's so difficult to meet local heavy girls. I just don't care for all the skinny ones that seem to like me.

That and I still need to get used to the idea of someone wanting to be around me and caring about me. That's still alien-feeling to me....

Uhm, it's a UK thing. Except it's more in the friend context. "He's my best mate" kind of thing.
 
Top