• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Relationship Status

What is your Relationship status?

• Single (and lonely or happy)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dating (And Loving the person your with and I don't mean just trying to get into the other persons p

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Engaged (hope I spelled it right)

• Married (And very happy or some what happy)

• Total voters

Rei

Single 8)
'Cause heeeem.... You don't have idea what type of girls there can be in France :roll: (Don't worry, it's the same for boys too u_u)
Luckily, they are not the same everywhere (but out of my range ^^')

Myuutsuu

Single. Don't really see myself ever falling for someone. After seeing other relationships play out (for better and worse) I've pretty much concluded that it's not in my character to love anyone in that way.

Grave

Banned
Banned
Myuutsuu said:
Single. Don't really see myself ever falling for someone. After seeing other relationships play out (for better and worse) I've pretty much concluded that it's not in my character to love anyone in that way.

Heh, and you are how old? Trust me, if you are young, then that will all change sooner or later.

RE:   Relationship Status

Grave said:
Myuutsuu said:

Heh, and you are how old? Trust me, if you are young, then that will all change sooner or later.
Too true...  Caught myself thinking a baby was cute the other day, and I hate babies o_O

Strange how time can change a person.

Thaily said:
th-valentine.jpg
6 years and running.
I didn't think Nietzsche would ever say something so optimistic...

Single, cause I'm not the kind of person to actively look for girls... They find me well enough as it is o.o And I screw up my opportunities >.o

Had one girlfriend, but she moved across the country and we couldn't keep up the relationship at long distance.

Evol

I am happily married to this hunk of man.

DSCF0004.jpg

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
Single and lonely u_u;;

TORA

Banned
Banned
Have I posted on this thread? If not... I'm attached to my current boyfriend, who plays a squirrel. ROWR. :)

Cyberhorn

no im not crazy but im trying!
quite happy in an even with the furry world an odd relationship compaired to most
this dragon is in a MFM (not mephit ya ninny) poly relationship
2 children one just turning 5 today the other just born 12 days ago my little dragoness :D my greatest treasure

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/119126/

prior to meeting my mate i was willing to let my diabeties kill me slowly id lost everything including my will to live. save 1 thing my stories/writing i guess it is as they say looking for love you never find it i most certainly didnt want it any more (former GF got my house in houston and the bigest reason i was in that state of mind) wasnt expecting it WHAM i got it LOL going on 5 years together

EchideaMaid

Iam single, and quite happy with the status, although I can be really shy... :wink:

And where does 'common law' fall under? :?:
Jus' curious with that. :)

Cyberhorn

EchideaMaid said:
Iam single, and quite happy with the status, although I can be really shy... :wink:

down in texas common law marage was if a couple was living together for longer than 6 months and calling eachother huband wife ect in public to others

other states i have no idea

Evol

EchideaMaid said:

The standard in the US to qualify for "common law" marriage is 7 years together, at least the better part of that spent living together. After that time, assets and property can be legal matters treated just as they would in a divorce.

I just know that because that's what my parents' relationship was considered.

Shiakarn

Steadily dating. Feels like I've been married for years though. heh. Not in a bad way, mind you.

EchideaMaid

Evol and Cyberhorn, thanks for the infomation :wink:
Do live in Canada, and it says that in your personal info (taxes, mailing address, ect.) always wondered about that. :)

Cyberhorn

well this is what i found on wilk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common-law_marriage