• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Relationship Status

What is your Relationship status?

• Single (and lonely or happy)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dating (And Loving the person your with and I don't mean just trying to get into the other persons p

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Engaged (hope I spelled it right)

• Married (And very happy or some what happy)

• Total voters

emptyF

where my frogs at?
married. . .um. . .three months now. she didn't know i was a furry until after we were married though (!)

Damaratus

Care to join me in my lab?
Single. Can't say that I've found someone that really tickles my fancy. Not precisely sure there's someone out there like that either. :(

Cyberhorn

no im not crazy but im trying!
emptyF said:
married. . .um. . .three months now. she didn't know i was a furry until after we were married though (!)

interesting so how did your mate take the announcement?

i met mine due to being furry

Xan_vega

Married and engaged, very happy and can't live with out my husband. Ours is a special circumstance though because I have a girl I am engaged to that loves us both.

emptyF

where my frogs at?
RE:   Relationship Status

Cyberhorn said:
emptyF said:
married. . .um. . .three months now.  she didn't know i was a furry until after we were married though (!)

. . .she was real weirded out about it at first. a little upset i didn't tell her sooner. she's getting a little better now, but she says i'm obsessed with my own furryism. . .it's just so good to have it out in the open and be able to talk about it though.

Xan_vega

emptyF said:
. . .she was real weirded out about it at first. a little upset i didn't tell her sooner. she's getting a little better now, but she says i'm obsessed with my own furryism. . .it's just so good to have it out in the open and be able to talk about it though.

Sad that she is still being a little off about that. I tried to hide being a fur from my husband until he caught me looking at anthro art. He then told me he was into that as well. I have to admit I was a little suprised when out of the blue last week he asked me to make a fursuit. He told me before he thought they were not his cup of tea. I guess he thought I would not accept him for all his kinks.

Cyberhorn

emptyF said:
Cyberhorn said:
emptyF said:

open talk about anything is important being honest is as important
give her time she will begin to accept it

Cyberhorn

Xan_vega said:
emptyF said:

Sad that she is still being a little off about that. I tried to hide being a fur from my husband until he caught me looking at anthro art. He then told me he was into that as well. I have to admit I was a little suprised when out of the blue last week he asked me to make a fursuit. He told me before he thought they were not his cup of tea. I guess he thought I would not accept him for all his kinks.

my mate looks at the rare piece (brenda diantonis, heather burtons) work but tries to keep from loking so she doesnt get influenced by others art me on the other hand im a furverted dragon and damn proud of it LOL and she accepts that an my numerous other faults

Emerson

FYI I am a SPY.
Single again (and intending to stay that way for awhile), after being in-and-out of a couple of relationships lately.

leolionheart

I am engaged to my Furcadia sweetheart! Well I will be on our anniversary when I pop her the question! ^^ I know she will say yes cause i have asked her friends what they will say. They all told me its a great idea and that she will easily say yes! Well anyways thats about me!

Typhon

Alone is a forever thing, that I shall always be used to... I guess.... espcially after 2 unsuccefull attempts at having a mate.

]-[3L

gah ..... so many postages..... well here is mine..

married for three years... soon a 4th anniversery on the 11th of next month...married to a fur that brought out the best of my fur self out... i was into being a fur as a newbie.. not knowing the ins and outs and that there were conventions... but seanblackthorne rocked it hard and i love him for it... no kids yet... at least not until we're stable in the financal situation... weird to have white tiger + wolf/huskey children.... thats just mind boggling in on itself... and yes we do sometimes fight like cats and dogs.... its funny really....

Married for six years (big gothic wedding and all...) to a non-furry type. I've been to cons a few times, he does not tend to go since there is nothing for him to do there. I dated him on and off since I was eighteen, and I'm 31 (2? Gah, can barely remember) now, so that's...er...13 years.

For what it's worth, I'm not a big girl, or even a girl any more! I also never put too much value on sex.

Whirlaxis

how have i never seen this thread before and its like seven pages long?

this thread needs a post by me!

Silverdragon00 said:
well, im single and very happy. i am thinking about staying single my whole life (i like to be alone; may be due to me being a dragon and many dragons being solitary)

it's not due to you being a dragon, it's due to you being introverted. i know all to well for i am introverted also. however even though i am single i am very much lonely and looking for a potential mate. there are 2 girls i'm keeping my eye on right now for um "possibilities" but if that don't work i'm screwed.

thelonelydragon

Wheeeeee!
I'm so single. Lonely or happy? I give you 2 guesses.
(Hint: Check my name...)

SlyFox

Well I am single now but I hate it :(. Dunno if ill find the strength to get another girl. Then again the good times are worth it.

Single-Lonely :(