• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Relationship Status

What is your Relationship status?

• Single (and lonely or happy)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dating (And Loving the person your with and I don't mean just trying to get into the other persons p

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Engaged (hope I spelled it right)

• Married (And very happy or some what happy)

• Total voters

Todd Fox

Single, Not happy with it but not sure if i want to change my status right now. i've hit too many bad relationships and i go to walmart and work public service so see mysryable married people.

But i do have a tendency to be in the bad parts.

Just haven't made up my mind now.

Wolfie

Been living with my best friend and lifemate for about 6 years now. Couldn't be happier! ^_^

Hyenaworks

Oh Derpy! That's not a letter
Single and to be honest NOT liking it, despite it's apparent benefits(no drama, extremely cheap living, no sudden 'accidents', no compromises on my interests, yadda yadda). Being a writer and loving conversation, it gets frustrating not having someone to really bounce ideas off of that isn't a half-interested close friend.

Kyrre

I have a best friend that satisfies my need for good company and support. It'd be nice to be in a relationship where the trust is just as strong, but I won't hold my breath.

furryskibum

Single, and blissfully content with life. :D