• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[Removed]

I'm actually not all that excited for it. I'll probably pick it up at some point down the road when it's cheap and/or on PC, but I'm probably going to pass for now.

Yeah same. I mean...it looks fantastic and they seem to have changed up and improved stuff, but I'm looking forward to other stuff. Only GTA game I like was San Andreas anyway. Not a big Rockstar fan. Bully was their only game I went through multiple times.

But this does look good enough to own later down the road...on PC.

Red Savarin

Caninu Hunter
Gonna get my grubby little paws on the game in two hours. :D Gonna get burgers too.

I'm letting my brother play first despite the fact that I paid for it, but I'm gonna have more than enough time to play it tomorrow. For now, I just wanna watch.

Last edited:

Alstor

And twice as shiny
Well, gee. While I'm having fun with this fantastic game, you guys are still finding ways to fucking bitch, except now you're taking lessons from /v/ and actually taking the PC-console war seriously.

Jesus, "wet blanket" doesn't even describe you guys anymore. You're more of a dinky Goodwill blanket that was blasted with a firehose until it became a formless pulp. Not only that, while you guys are flopping over people with your pulpiness, you talk shit on the soft, just-out-of-the-dryer-warm blankets for little to no god damn reason other than to bitch and keep your mind off of how shitty of a blanket you are.

I still hate these fucking forums.

Furcade

Intermittent Poster
Well, gee. While I'm having fun with this fantastic game, you guys are still finding ways to fucking bitch, except now you're taking lessons from /v/ and actually taking the PC-console war seriously.

Jesus, "wet blanket" doesn't even describe you guys anymore. You're more of a dinky Goodwill blanket that was blasted with a firehose until it became a formless pulp. Not only that, while you guys are flopping over people with your pulpiness, you talk shit on the soft, just-out-of-the-dryer-warm blankets for little to no god damn reason other than to bitch and keep your mind off of how shitty of a blanket you are.

Chill, yo.

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public

Then leave? No one is forcing you to stay and complain either.

I'm just tired of this game it's pretty gender oriented so it's not as fun.

Iffy350

спокойная ночь
Dunno if anyone spotted this gem: https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/rockstar-games-dont-make-a-pc-version-of-gta-v

"Don't make it for PC because they need to learn not to pirate."

Interesting that you can go to any torrent site and find loads of torrents for GTA5. The xBox version was leaked and torrented 4 days before release. Odd how it's the PC that gets the bad rep, when piracy happens on all platforms.

IKR. You can pirate just about any video game out there. Video game emulators have been around since the late 90's. You can watch new episodes of tv shows and new movies on Project Free TV. Piracy is a HUGE issue with CHINA!

tumblr_mt9f4yi2eM1rl7sfmo1_400.gif

I just found this kinda funny.