• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Report for duty! Calling all Fur-Scouts!

Furry Gamer

BFBC2 Medic
Damn, now I want those cookies.

I gotz thin mints in the cupboard!

*scampers off to get a cappiccino and cookies.*

I would but my brother and his friends (keep in mind they're all in their 20's) are playing go fish in my kitchen and they're making cinnimon buns so I'm just gonna wait.

What's with all the freaking food?! Now I'm hungry. I think I have some cappuccino below the counter.

I was never a scout. I had to many medical problems as a kid and didn't much care for it to be honest.

slydude851

PSN ID: Slydude851
I used to be a boy scout, left at the rank of Weeblow 2. I think that's how you spell weeblow... I left because they started enforcing us to come EVERY TUESDAY o_O at 7 P.M. and I live 30 minutes away. Imagine what a pain that is.

Usarise

I used to be a boy scout, left at the rank of Weeblow 2. I think that's how you spell weeblow... I left because they started enforcing us to come EVERY TUESDAY o_O at 7 P.M. and I live 30 minutes away. Imagine what a pain that is.
its Weablo and thats not even a Boy Scout yet! thats still Cub scouts! >:0

well for me your supposed to go to the meetings.... you dont HAVE to but it helps because then you know what the plans for the month are.... My troup is really active... we go on a campout every month, do community service every once in a while, and go to merit badge fairs.

I personally think scouting is great fun. i get to go camping with my friends, get something that will help me with jobs later, and i get to help others! :D

kyle19

Panzerjäger
My bro went to philmont a few years back, heh small world. Anyways, I was a fur-scout then got bored of my troop so I tranferred to another and said screw it cause we literally did nothing all year...no camping, no activities, no nothing besides reading outta the damn books >.<

My troops the same way, we did nothing at meetings and rarely went on good camping trips. But I stayed in it to get Eagle scout and to hang out and meet new friends. And did your brother go to philmont with the troop or OA?

Nylak

Angry Otter
I used to be in boy scouts. Got to first class. Then they realized "oh shit she's a girl and we're totally not okay with that anymore now that everyone else's testicles have dropped."

Then I joined girl scouts, got sick of selling cookies and making flower arrangements, and quit the scouts altogether.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
You people are too old to be Boy/Girl Scouts.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
My bro went to philmont a few years back, heh small world. Anyways, I was a fur-scout then got bored of my troop so I tranferred to another and said screw it cause we literally did nothing all year...no camping, no activities, no nothing besides reading outta the damn books >.<
Philmont was a blast, I did a 130ish mile Rayado hike, good times. Eagle Scout here and shit. Scouting was just another way for me to get out of the house, learn cool shit, and do drugs in the woods, oh and gay sex. Yeah.

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
life scout, one merit badge 'till eagle.

it was fun for a while, got to go to a few awesome places, now its just work and being pushed towards eagle before i hit 18

Last edited:
Still doesn't change point of view towards scouting. In a city like HK, here do u get hiking sites? Concrete buildings? Plus, I don't like that scout uniform. Maybe they can add more Feather features in it, or else. After all, I hate these kind of uniforms.

xcliber

HUGS DAMNIT! U no u want 2!
I hated scouts. I was stupid wanting to do everything my older brother did. He went camping, made Eagle and all that crap. I don't remember if I ever made in out of cub-scouts.

My ADHD got the best of me in a troop meeting and I jumped over a chair. Somehow, they saw this as being 'bad' and told me to apologize and go down the hall and tell some scouts official what I had done. I went down the hall and couldn't find him/her so I just went back and said I spoke to him/her. The meeting ended, I went home, and never went back. I was bored of it, I (still) hate camping with a passion, and I didn't feel like dealing with the BS of being scolded by the scout leader for lying.

I don't know if my parents ever found out why I quit, but a few weeks later in school (elementary school), I overheard other kids from my troop talking about how I lied and quit because I'm too hyperactive. I don't know if the Scout Master ever told my parents. If he/she did, they never confronted me about it. Both my brothers stayed in scouts while I stayed home and played video games.

I'm sure they'd have kicked me out eventually anyway for my poor school grades and attitude and for being too liberal.

Edit:
I can haz gay secks??
Where do u live? C:

Edit2x:
OH AND THAT GOD DAMN UNIFORM! FUCK IT!!!

Last edited:

Whosat

First post! I made Eagle too, but I hope those above place more value on their accomplishment than simply being so much resume fluff.

Steel the Wolf

Furry Organizer
First post! I made Eagle too, but I hope those above place more value on their accomplishment than simply being so much resume fluff.

Yea same. You pick up quite an amazing skill set from the whole experience if you do it right.

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
I'm a former Cadette in girl scouts.