• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: An OC of mine

Caveknight32

Wondering if anyone would like to draw this OC of mine. Her name is Lebeviun, also known as the blue eye of Miir, a model from my setting.
Anyone who would like to draw her is welcome, whether SFW or NSFW, though mentioned that you are before doing it/ask for details, since there's more to her physical appearance then seen on the drawing, and haven't done a new reference image for her species. I also have other alien species with females I'd like to see too if anyone's interested in doing requests for that.

Also, if I'm violating something showing the image, let me know so I can change it ASAP.

Attachments

• the_blue_eye_of_miir_by_caveknight32_ddgtjkh.jpg
    the_blue_eye_of_miir_by_caveknight32_ddgtjkh.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 31

Faustus

It's an interesting design, but it's really difficult to tell from just one picture what her actual anatomy is like. Do you have any other references, pictographic or text-based, that might help? In particular, I'm not getting the 'blue eye' reference, and it's making me wonder if the line in the middle of what I assume is the 'head' is a pair of lips with insectile ocelli above and below it (as I originally thought) or if those black dots are something else and the line is in fact a closed pair of eyelids... I also can't tell which parts are her body and which are clothing. In any case, I think more info is definitely required!

(NSFW would probably be a challenge on an alien with nonstandard erogenous zones!)

Caveknight32

It's an interesting design, but it's really difficult to tell from just one picture what her actual anatomy is like. Do you have any other references, pictographic or text-based, that might help? In particular, I'm not getting the 'blue eye' reference, and it's making me wonder if the line in the middle of what I assume is the 'head' is a pair of lips with insectile ocelli above and below it (as I originally thought) or if those black dots are something else and the line is in fact a closed pair of eyelids... I also can't tell which parts are her body and which are clothing. In any case, I think more info is definitely required!

(NSFW would probably be a challenge on an alien with nonstandard erogenous zones!)
That's the head. The black dots are nostrils, while the blue visor-like thing is her eye/photoreceptor, hence the blue eye reference.

The pink, green, and dark orange bits are clothes, while the band around the base of the neck is necklace.
Here are a couple of references to her species for females.

First one is an old version, while second is a new one (that I just made so there are some rough spots/weird and overly big) proportions.

The organ on top of the head is biological flashlight.

The thing on the chest area is the mouth.

The round organ along the upper back is a lung/hydro-fluid system for their muscles

The long organ on the lower back is their reproductive organ resembling an abdomen, quite flexible (same goes for the limbs and most of the body).

The flaps on the back of the head are both ears and meant for flashing colors when light hits them.

The reddish vents throughout the body are exposed points, designed for heat regulation, allow free movement for certain internal organs, and as sensitive spots (might have to change that to a link if that's the case), since the gray areas are basically an aluminum exo-skeleton (Zevclp are aluminum-based)

All six hands have prehensile thumbs for grasping.

In terms of size, they are roughly 67 to 72 centimeters in height (about the size of the grays) and weigh 35 to 42 kilograms.

Also, I say the anatomy, size, and general compactness is a combination of both references. The new one for general body shape/structure, and the old one for size, spacing, and more dense/compacted body shape. What I mean by this is that her body is less spaced out/proportioned like my new reference, and more like this drawing by aFallenWolf https://www.furaffinity.net/view/33873618/

Attachments

• zevclp_by_caveknight32_ddeap27.jpg
    zevclp_by_caveknight32_ddeap27.jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 18

Caveknight32

That's the head. The black dots are nostrils, while the blue visor-like thing is her eye/photoreceptor, hence the blue eye reference.

The pink, green, and dark orange bits are clothes, while the band around the base of the neck is necklace.
Here are a couple of references to her species for females.

First one is an old version, while second is a new one (that I just made so there are some rough spots/weird and overly big) proportions.

The organ on top of the head is biological flashlight.

The thing on the chest area is the mouth.

The round organ along the upper back is a lung/hydro-fluid system for their muscles

The long organ on the lower back is their reproductive organ resembling an abdomen, quite flexible (same goes for the limbs and most of the body).

The flaps on the back of the head are both ears and meant for flashing colors when light hits them.

The reddish vents throughout the body are exposed points, designed for heat regulation, allow free movement for certain internal organs, and as sensitive spots (might have to change that to a link if that's the case), since the gray areas are basically an aluminum exo-skeleton (Zevclp are aluminum-based)

All six hands have prehensile thumbs for grasping.

In terms of size, they are roughly 67 to 72 centimeters in height (about the size of the grays) and weigh 35 to 42 kilograms.

Also, I say the anatomy, size, and general compactness is a combination of both references. The new one for general body shape/structure, and the old one for size, spacing, and more dense/compacted body shape. What I mean by this is that her body is less spaced out/proportioned like my new reference, and more like this drawing by aFallenWolf https://www.furaffinity.net/view/33873618/
The new reference isn't loading under files, so here's a link